1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tebow ad "glorifies violence against women"- NOW

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Mexdeaf, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

NOW president Terry O’Neill said the ad glorified violence against women. "I am blown away at the celebration of the violence against women in it," she said. "That’s what comes across to me even more strongly than the anti-abortion message. I myself am a survivor of domestic violence, and I don’t find it charming. I think CBS should be ashamed of itself."

Source: http://www.bostonherald.com/jobfind/...&position=also

Proof that liberalism kills brain cells.

2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder if she is also angry at the Superbowl ads that protrayed women as objects of a male sexual fantasy.

Probably not. :BangHead:

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indeed. These people have lost their minds. Just go on youtube and look and some of the pro death responses. Indeed we are living in the last days.

"Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way. For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him" -Ps. 2:12

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think Terry O'Neill should be be ashamed of herself for supporting violence against babies.

5. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Well the ad was done so tastefully that she has no other recourse. The failed attempt by NOW and NARAL to get the ad banned was a major defeat, now they will just try to go at it from a completely different angle.

Really this just continues to show their organization impotence.

So, as to ask the same question as others, where is NOW's voice in the GoDaddy tripe, where is NOW's voice in the subjugation of women as objects of lust in other ads?

6. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Hats off to Tebow and his mother. May God bless them richly for standing up for His truth and for speaking on behalf of the unborn.