1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tennis Any One?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Ralph III, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

Are there any tennis players on the forum? Professional or League?

2. TennisNE1

TennisNE1 Member

Hi Ralph,
    I play tennis for health and recreation purposes only. I also love to watch the big four on tv, but I must say, I'm a bit disappointed in the American players of late.

Cindy

3. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

Hello Cindy,
    My wife and I are pretty involved with all the leagues. Spring ntrp, Summer mixed, and fall combo. She was a 4.0 but got bumped down to a 3.5 this year. I am a 4.5 but you would not know it with the way I have been playing as of late, ha!
    Yes, I am also disappointed with the American showing. I never cared to much for Roddick when he first came out. However, he and Agassi did a fun exhibition on the Coast so my opinion of him changed a lot. With Fed(go Fed) and Nadal, I don't know if Roddick will again break through.

Anyhow, you should consider joining a team if you are not on one already. Have a good one. Ralph:thumbs:

#3 Ralph III, Jul 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2006