1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Terminated Health Care, Education Workers Slam Vaccine Mandates

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Americans who have chosen personal freedom over financial security are weighing in on Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate and how it’s drastically changed their lives.

A rising number of individuals have been rejecting the COVID-19 vaccines even if it means losing their jobs. In a recent interview, a number of terminated health care and educational professionals said they don’t want to experience side effects of the vaccines.

According to the Vaers website, thousands have died post-vaccination. One physical education teacher opted to take unpaid leave after deciding he would not get the jab, asserting he wasn’t given an option to decide for himself.

“I felt like I didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. That I was being forced to do something, forced to put something in my body,” Rob Herbst said.

Terminated health care, education workers slam vaccine mandates

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. The emoyees who chose to get vaccinated also chose personal freedom. The anti-covid-vaxers are trying to redefine personal freedom to mean freedom from responsibility or consequences for their decisions.

Personal freedom is people making both their health care decisions AND employers making designs about how they operate.

It is not escaping the consequences of one's decisions and it certainly is not "the people" making decisions for employers.

3. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I suppose they could burn down the factory and say the same thing of the employers. The employers can make their irresponsible decisions, but they can't always escape the consequences of it. Deny me my income, I deny you yours.

4. unprofitable

unprofitable Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe that probably most everyone who decides to not get vaccinated knows the possibly deadly consequences that they face in doing so.

This could not be considered freedom from consequences. How many news articles have you seen of dying people who said, "I wish I had gotten the vaccination." I had a friend die last week who said the same before he died.

Whether valid or not, people have reasons and fears that make them feel that there may be some danger or reason of concern for not getting the vaccine. I doubt there is anyone that does not get the vaccine purely for purposes of argument.

Do you not believe responsibility demands that those people who could be infected by an anti-vaxer, get a vaccination themselves? There is a shared responsibility for both parties

I did and that is why I am not concerned about someone else not getting the vaccine.