1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Terror plot foiled

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Matt Black, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

STORY HERE

Good news, but we're not out of the woods yet - keep praying for the US and UK security services...

2. mnw

mnw New Member

At the moment it seems Heathrow, the busiest airport in the world, has all but been shut down.

They are not letting any hand luggage aboard except medication and travel documents/wallets. No liquid as this seems to be the big threat.

Yes, we certainly need to keep praying for the safety of everyone and the security forces...

Strange to think it is going to be a couple of hours before the US wakes up and starts their day to this chaos.

3. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Brussels and Paris have also cancelled all flights to the UK - expect that list to be extended.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Kudos to the UK security personnel for thwarting this plot. The bad thing is, the evil people only have to get one plot at a time to work. The good guys have to stop 100% of the plots. I think we dodged a bullet, but no doubt, there are more being loaded. People who kill (or conspire to kill) innocent men, women and children lose any discussion of what their cause may be, and should be dealt with harshly.

5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Very nicely done

6. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Matt

I started praying for UK Security when I got to Gatwick 3 weeks after 9-11. The total lack of concern on the part of guards walking around with automatic weapons really concerned me.

I realize some of that is stiff upper lip. Yet, I think a lot of that is different training styles between us Yanks and those Brits. Ya'll are a lot closer to the enemy than we are. And you have been closer for so many years.

Maybe that is why ol' Rudyard Kipling wrote about Gunga Din and Kim . . .

God bless ya'll and stay alert.

Wayne

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is interesting that all has been pretty quiet on elevating the terror alert status since the 2004 election cycle. Now just three months before an election where the party in power is in danger of losing control of the Congress we all of a sudden have an elevated terror alert status.

Very interesting indeed.

8. billwald

billwald New Member

USA survive?

Can the USofA survive without becomming like the enemy?

9. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Ken

You have hit on something. Maybe we should recommend that the terror alert be raised before each election in the future? Maybe if the Clinton regime had raised the terror alert and attacked Osama, Osama & his guys would have missed on 9-11?

10. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Bill

I pray that we never target the defenseless. I pray that we do not become like the enemy.

11. TheWinDork

TheWinDork New Member

Questions Linger

21 Suspects, where's the list of names and photo's of the suspects?

On what kind of evidence did they know this was about to happen?

How do we know that this isn't some conspiracy to take more of our rights away?

ANSWERS! I WANT ANSWERS! :mad:

Hmmmmm... what about the right-wing facists who run THIS country?

-WTD

12. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Yes, that we don't have military raping 14-year old girls and murdering them and their families. Or perhaps abusing prisoners. No, we wouldn't want to do that.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

14. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

15. mnw

mnw New Member

El, you stated
    It came across that you disapproved of British defence? However, it must be said we have a better history for security than the US.

If you did not mean it in that way, sorry. :)

As for a terror alert being staged in order to keep Bush in office, I think that's nuts. This is the sort of thing that will put Blair out of office. I know they're buddies but I can't see the conversation, "Hey Bush, I'll stage a terror alert. Shut down the busiest airport in the world and wipe millions off the stock markets... if you think that'll get you a few more votes. I'll gain nothing, but hey, what are friends for?"

Nope, makes no sense and does not achieve anything in Bush's favour anyway.

It's called an on going investigation. You don't give out sensitive info that may put future investigations in danger.

Rights? What about responsibilities?

MP, surely you see the difference between individual acts of wrong doing as different to institutionalised wrong doing?

The soldiers who attacked the Iraqi family are wrong. But it is not the US Army's general policy to do such things.

However, the guys committing these acts of terror are backed by an entire religious and political system and entire nations that not just allow but actively support and encourage mass murder and atrocities.

I say well done to the Security Forces for achieving this success.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Red Alert For Staged Government Terror Attack.

Today's red level terror alert in symbiosis with escalation of conflict in the Middle East is the trial balloon for a massive staged false flag terror attack, blamed on Hezbollah or Al-Qaeda, that will light the blue touch paper for World War Three.

Radio host Alex Jones, who predicted a staged attack on the World Trade Center involving the use of Osama bin Laden as a fall guy in July 2001, has now gone on record with a second prediction that a staged government terror attack will occur before the end of October unless a gargantuan effort to prevent it is launched.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

World Net Daily commented,

“Other sources within the bureau and the Central Intelligence Agency said the administration is pressuring intelligence agencies to develop "something, anything" to support an array of non-specific terrorism alerts issued by the White House and the Department of Homeland Security…CHB reported that FBI and CIA sources said a recent White House memo listing the war on terrorism as a definitive political advantage and fund-raising tool is just one of many documents discussing how to best utilize the terrorist threat.”

Since those early admissions, every single major terror alert that the US, UK or Canadian government has issued has proven to be completely fraudulent and scripted.

19. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

Am I to read into this that there is nothing for Americans to fear from Islamists? That bin Laden is a peaceful Saudi who is hiding only because America's government destroyed the World Trade Center in his name? That all Americans should fear their government instead?

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.