1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank God For President George Bush

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Feb 14, 2006.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you, OR, believe everything you read or hear from the Bush administration?

2. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

I see what you are saying an in some ways agree. However we have certenly allied with unsavory goverments in the past to defeat an enemy. USSR in WW2. SA is a little different as they have split personality suporting our enemy and us at the same time.
    I have to give Bush the benifit of the doubt that he knows what they are doing and sees it to our advantate to play nice with them.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The RNC communicates with me directly on occassion but I don't recall Bush White House communicating with me except to send me a picture of Bush and his lovely wife. Since I figure he puts his pants on the same way I do I don't hang it, don't even keep it.

Tell me Ken do you believe everything you read on the internet [I know you post a lot of trash off it but I thought that was just to get someone stirred up.] or hear on network news.

The last two press briefings are evidence, even to the densest in this country, of the bias of the White House news team. They acted like a bunch of spoiled brats who had lost their sucker. All because a Corpus Christi paper broke the news about the Cheney hunting accident.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1) No.

2) The newspaper that I happened to grow up reading, and that I check online during football season to see how the Sinton High School Pirates are doing. Glad to see the Corpus Christi Caller-Times get some national attention. [​IMG]

5. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I view him as very humble, much like R.Reagan. He is very Presidential, and that may be what irks you, but he displays no arrogance or false pride.

6. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Gore or Kerry? Why not both? </font>[/QUOTE][​IMG] [​IMG]

7. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Did you know that Algore's little speaking engagement to Saudi Arabia, trashing America, was financed by the Bin Ladden family?

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Did you know that Algore's little speaking engagement to Saudi Arabia, trashing America, was financed by the Bin Ladden family? </font>[/QUOTE]What is it they call giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of War?

9. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

I view him as very humble, much like R.Reagan. He is very Presidential, and that may be what irks you, but he displays no arrogance or false pride. </font>[/QUOTE]"Bring it on", " Mission Accomplished","We will get Osama dead or alive", such arrogant statements with nothing to show for it.
    Mexicans at the border pointing thier machine guns at our Border Patrol Agents. We are in more danger from being taken over from thugs south of the border and yet Bush Jr.ignores it.
    If Bush Jr. acted Presidential I would not be irked but as it stands now I am sadly disappointed in how he is handling his job as President. I am not irked but disappointed and feel very sad for those who exuse him .

10. RockRambler

RockRambler New Member

"Did you know that Algore's little speaking engagement to Saudi Arabia, trashing America, was financed by the Bin Ladden family? "

Do you have a LINK for that? Thanks

11. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

12. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

Neil Bush? Bill Clinton? and Al Gore speaking at a Jeddah Economic Forum?
    I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
    Some folks will go to any extreme to make a fast buck.

13. RockRambler

RockRambler New Member

Ah...so according to the article is was sponsored by Bin Laden's family who claims to have disowned him.

Guess that makes them our side then??

14. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

This is the same Bin Laden family that was flown out of the US by the FBI after 9/11. Even though American airspace had been shut down, the Bush administration allowed a jet to fly around the US picking up family members from 10 cities, including Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston and Houston. Some 140 high ranking Saudi officials were also on the plane.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12758358,00.html
    http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york091102.asp
    http://www.hillnews.com/news/051804/binladen.aspx

15. Fundamentalist1611

Fundamentalist1611 New Member

The last decent Republican President we ever had was Ronald Reagan. He truly was one of the greatest presidents the U.S. had the privelege of having.

I'm an independent conservative and I value 3 big points of Reagan:

1. Strong Military
    2. Tax Cuts
    3. Smaller Government

The Repulicrats have made Government HUGE

16. Brother James

Brother James New Member

Gore or Kerry? Why not both? </font>[/QUOTE]Since both are equally reprobate when examined by the Word of God, both brother.

17. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I thank God for every leader He has given us. He always knows what is best and every man elected has been according to His perfect plan.