1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured That world in 2 Cor 5:19 !

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by savedbymercy, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Guys SBM will only discuss things if you allow him to frame the topic in his way and thereby control this discussion. Maybe I am wrong but have you seen him/her take part in a thread he/she has not started?

Trying to engage he/she is useless unless you allow them to control the discussion. This is a debate tactic and is not meant to allow reason on both sides.

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, Rev, I haven't seen him "discuss" anything....

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There have been a couple of people who have tried in the past by doing exactly what he/she has asked. He/she always tries to put them in a corner, asking leading questions, and framing the discussion in he. she's favor.

4. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Well, If you are coming to a thread I created and made points in, it would be appropriate if you came to discuss the points I made ! Dont come into it and then evade the points I made, thats senseless ! Now the post I made on the word world, you want to discuss those points ? Yes or no ?