1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Asylum

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by rlvaughn, Mar 4, 2018.

1. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what criterion was used to determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

“Well,” said the Director, “we fill up a bathtub, and we offer a teaspoon, a teacup or a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.”

“Oh, I understand,” said the visitor. “A normal person would use the bucket because it’s bigger than the spoon or the teacup.”

“No.” said the Director, “A normal person would pull the plug.”

“Do you want a room with or without a view?”

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A farmer was tending to his crop of strawberries and putting fertilizer on them to help them grow... He property was right next to a mental asylum which was surrounded by a chain link fence... As he was attending to his job and an inmate of the asylum was curiously watching what he was doing and couldn't contain himself any longer and grabbing the fence, blurted out WHAT YOU DOING?... This startled the farmer but after composing himself he turned to the inmate and in a gentle voice said... I'm putting fertilizer on my strawberries... WHAT???... said the inmate... And they think we're crazy?... We put cream and sugar on ours!... Brother Glen:D