1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Baptist Board Is Buzzing

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by tyndale1946, May 12, 2003.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just thought I would stir up the pot and get things hopping... I love a good mystery to and so will you!... Aint I a rascal? [​IMG] You mean there are no good detectives here :D ... May drop in from time to time to see what is going on but not to post but as a looker... Then return in full disclosure!... See you later... Gotta go!... Brother Glen [​IMG] :D

2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Gayla

Gayla New Member

first thing to come to my mind . . "Is he gettin' married?" [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope I don't upset anyone (Especially Brother Glen!!!) with this statement, It's just the first thing I thought of. (I have known a couple who remarried very soon after being widowed . . . [​IMG] .)

[ May 12, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Gayla ]

4. Rebaros

Rebaros New Member

I never was very good at solving mysteries. [​IMG] If I get into a good mystery book it is so tempting to jump to the back of the book and find out what happened!

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey what is the idea of jumping to the back of the book and reading the ending without reading how it all came together... Isn't that cheating?... Some Women are good detectives... Some aren't... Gotta go!... Brother Glen :D