1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Bedrock Of Christianity

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by tyndale1946, Jan 26, 2019.

?
  1. I believe that our bodies will be just like Christ who was also raised from the dead

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. After the clouds received Jesus, we don't know?... The body is Spiritual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have no idea and will wait until the time comes as the bible is not clear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The bedrock of Christianity is the resurrection of these mortal bodies from the dead... As I heard one preacher say that the body that goes in the grave is the same one that is coming out... Immortal and sinless to die no more... The same God that created the whole world out of nothing will restore these bodies though dust, to immortal ones changed not exchanged into a different body... I heard some say, the Bible states flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God... Which is true but this sinful flesh and this sinful blood NEVER WILL!... But immortal flesh and immortal blood, those that Jesus Christ died for WILL... Some also say that these bodies will be exchanged for a spiritual one... Did Adam's spiritual body take from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and eat?... Did Adams spirit become dust?... NO!... Adams mortal body died and since Adams sins was also passed on to us as scripture states, we will also DIE!... So I have laid the groundwork and believe that the same body that I serve my Lord with today, will be raised immortal and sinless when it becomes dust unless the Lord comes in my lifetime... What do you believe?... More later... Brother Glen:)