1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Bride of Christ

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by James_Newman, Dec 5, 2005.

1. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

We had a sermon this weekend from a visiting missionary to Mexico, Jason Perry. It is always a pleasure to hear him preach, this time he had an interesting perspective on the bride of Christ. Here is a link to the sermon, if you have time give it a listen.

The Bride of Christ, Jason Perry

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

For those of us without speakers in the workplace, is there a text transcript on the site womewhere (pasting the whole sermon text on this site is probably inappropriate).

3. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

unfortunately, we don't have transcripts of our sermons, although I would love to be able to do it sometime in the future. I will try to get a synopsis of his sermon put together and posted. He is discussing the picture of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Isaac's wife, and Abraham's servant. It is an interesting take that I had not considered, but makes a lot of sense.