1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Civil Rights Bill was the worst thing to ever happen to black people

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Sai, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hmmm silenced

Joy unspeakable full of glory

2. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because you are on a rant, trying to tie things together in a manner that is almost impossible to respond to without writing a novel as a response.

• Like Like x 3
  3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    All laws legislate morality. Don’t steal, don’t kill, don’t defraud; they set the boundaries of right and wrong.

Im very much astonished at your expressed views, and I believe, at times, that you are pranking me.

That said, I’m just not going debate someone that expresses continuous racist views, stereotypes, and blatant lies:

I’ll let you have the stage to yourself.

Thanks for the conversation

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The reason blacks are struggling is due to the lack of moral character and the destruction of the family that resulted from the so called civil rights act.

Cried about civil rights then now crying for reparations.

Now the thinking from the left is that the system is rigged. And that’s true for blacks it is rigged because instead of teaching entrepreneurship and spending money on building businesses they’ve been taught to go to college and get a useless degree.

What I would have done had I been king was this, I would have set up a system of loaning money to blacks to be self employed in the workforce. Today we have democrats promoting college and education for blacks while their own family members are general contractors and own different micro businesses who’s services could be run by blacks but are being pushed back by Latinos who did not go to colleges but rather recognized the free market opportunities that would in one generation lift their families out of poverty.

I’m half white and half Samoan. By 8 my parents were gone and I was homeless until I was old enough to work 10 years later. I built a company and have made millions of dollars. America is not the problem, whites are not the problem, leftist beta males who worship women are the problem and looking into the black communities women are in complete control of black America, that’s the problem. Until black men recognize their place above women and seek God’s right way they will continue to burn to loot and destroy (not all but most).

5. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist

peace to you

6. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I hope you learned something so that you can help our black brothers and sisters.
    Blessings

7. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist

peace to you

8. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I’m here to help.
    Blessings

9. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that the main problem is the Lyndon Johnson welfare program of the 1960s. It needs an overhaul:

10. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The educational promotion is the problem in my opinion. Why borrow money for a useless degree? Why not loan youths money to start a business? Because in order to get “higher education” students have to get homosexual and gay indoctrination from immoral godless educators. The push for education from public school teachers has become a complete nightmare for the black communities.

11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sowell, an economist has also discussed public education only recently. Because of the quota system, the elite universities have ruined many careers, which is along the lines of what you are talking about. However, The Great Society destroyed the families.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  13. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I had needed a brain surgeon prior to learning of the intellect of Ben Carson, I would have seriously debated his qualifications just wondering if his education was due to "affirmative action" more than his innate ability!?

14. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That’s terrible. I was born in 65 so it’s foreign to me in the sense that I was a child. Could not realize what you’ve observed.

15. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Affirmative action was the death knell of education IMHO! No doubt something had to be done, but a TRUE academic admission policy would have, again IMHO, taken care of that.

16. Wesley Briggman

Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry to be the one to inform you, but segregation is alive and well.

Do a search on "segregation on college campuses". You will find numerous sites documenting it is alive and well.

Segregation Returns to American College Campuses | National Review
    "Just last week, reports emerged that a small, student-led taskforce had succeeded in having New York University approve its first racially segregated resident floor, planned for the fall of 2021."

"Still, the NAS data is alarming. In the name of “progress,” a pernicious and reactionary racial ideology is being established; in the name of “safety,” campuses are becoming dangerous breeding grounds for resentment and division; and in the name of “diversity,” segregation is making a comeback."

So far, 100% of the efforts for segregation are initiated by blacks or includes blacks.

Segregation Returns to American College Campuses | National Review
    "It was the argument of the old-time segregationists that the various races were too different to get along side by side. The best that could be hoped for was that each could stay in its lane and flourish on its own with minimal contact with the others. That’s sounding more and more like the sort of thing we’re hearing on college campuses, where each group is told that others can’t understand its thinking because of its unique experiences, requiring its own safe space."

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Blacks are suffering due to the lack of moral character and because of the breakdown of the black family.

Blm has stated that they do not believe in the nuclear family much like the white feminists of the 60’s preached.

It is amazing to see how black men (not all but most) are emulating female emotions as they are burning and looting and destroying. It’s obvious to me that without fathers in the home and only having their mothers that they are behaving like crazed women refusing to take responsibility for their own behavior and blaming everything on whitey.

18. Wesley Briggman

Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would included in your assessment that blacks are suffering due to a lack of common sense. I come to that conclusion based on their usual response of refusing to obey simple commands from the law-enforcement person as established in the news reports listed below.

Anti-Cop Rioters Injure 30 Philadelphia Police Officers -- 1 Remains Hospitalized
    "The unrest began after two officers shot and killed an armed Black man, Walter Wallace, Jr. Video shot by a witness shows Wallace chasing two police officers around a car and into the street. Officers ordered Wallace repeatedly to drop the knife."

Man With Knife Doing 'Ritualistic Dance' With Snake Shot By Police
    "When the man refused to comply with officers’ commands and continued toward them, the officer-involved shooting occurred, said Harris."

As a child, I was expected to do what I was told by my parents, other adults, school teachers, etc. If I challenged my parents by asking why I had to do this or that, the response was "Because I said so!" As I grew older, obeying simple commands from law-enforcement came naturally!

I think it was Charles Payne on Fox Business who recently advised black men to obey the police.
    [​IMG]

Maybe some black members on this board can share some insight from their perspective.

As a white man, their defiance defies common sense.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Agreed.

I also believe that there is a natural fear on the part of non blacks with blacks that doesn’t help.

It is impossible to understand black people because everything we see from the black community is fed to us by the moron stream media.

I have been watching a heretical guy named Jesse Lee Peterson on YouTube. He completely dismantles the black community by interviewing pop culture blacks on his show. His point of reference is that he was born on a plantation in Alabama picked cotton, lived under the Jim Crow laws. He said that growing up he and his family thought that only white people sinned. And that he was taught to love all people and that blacks were better off before the civil rights act to which he claims there’s no such thing as civil rights there’s either right or wrong.

Watching his show allowed me to witness black on black debate to which he is so controversial that the blm folks are dumbfounded with hate and love for the man.

He is however a heretic who claims to be a believer and isn’t one. Sadly.

20. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    And it removed a little of the fear of not knowing what to expect from black folks if and when they are confronted with truth.