1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The coming final judgment !

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Mar 8, 2012.

1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Many today have corrupted the word of God through their denial of its truthfulness, and the things that it predicts that shall happen. Two things that the word predicts is the coming again of Jesus Christ to Judge the world and the final punishment of the wicked, those not loved by God, and chosen to be vessels of wrath and fitted for destruction, and that everlastingly..

Rev 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Vs 12 tells us here that the time is coming when all the dead, both small and great shall stand before God to be Judged !

Both Wicked and Good will be involved in this Judgment per Dan 12:1-2

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The same event Jesus speaks of here too Jn 5:28-29

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves[The dead] shall hear his voice,

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John was given to see all the who had died physically from Adam until the end of time..

This will be a very special and momentous time in the History of the World..

This scene also is spoken of by Jesus Christ in Matt 25:31-46, So scripture confirms scripture of this event that is very soon to happen, I personally believe to occur in this present generation, yes I believe this is the final generation of mankind for the history of the world..