1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Death of Mainstream Media

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Sep 15, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Given the fact that I’m not a Trump supporter, a few people have informed me that my recent coverage has been very one-sided against Clinton. This is unquestionably true. Since I’m always trying to question myself and my motivations, I had to ask myself: Why is this the case?

Beyond the incredible torrent of factual revelations that have emerged which should disqualify her from being considered President, there’s something else going on. That something else is the mainstream media.

It all began during the Democratic primary when I noticed a very disturbing trend emerge. A trend which has only gotten worse in the subsequent months. As I noted in February’s piece, A Detailed Look at The New York Times’ Embarrassing, Deceitful and Illogical Endorsement of Hillary Clinton:

CONTINUE . . . https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/09/13/the-death-of-mainstream-media/