1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The fake news got it wrong about Sydney Powell

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    D'Souza begins the interview by saying, “We’re gonna talk about all the stuff we’re ‘not supposed to talk about’” because “the digital moguls have decided that we can’t.” And then they do.

He repeats the argument on the left, notably from CNN’s Jake Tapper, that Powell’s defense against Dominion is “a big win for his [Tapper’s] side” because it means that what she’d been saying about Dominion was opinion, not fact. He asks her flat-out if she’s backtracking from what she’d said in the beginning about Dominion.

And she says that NO, SHE ISN’T. She is taking back nothing in her original claims.
    She says that news reports referring to her DC Circuit case have misquoted a statement from the decision or have taken it out of context. In other words --- who would believe it? --- reporters got it wrong. “It’s not what I said at all,” she tells D’Souza. “No, I firmly believe everything I said was true. It was based on thousands of pages of affidavits, expert reports, mathematical analysis that cannot be challenged, statistical work that cannot be challenged. I mean, the
    the data does not lie.”

Let me make it clear, I’m simply passing along what Sidney Powell is saying about her personal belief that there was widespread fraud. It is a fact that she believes this, and what I say here is a correction to a previous widely-reported story that falsely suggested she doesn’t. I do not have hard evidence that widespread fraud changed the outcome of the election, but Sydney Powell claims it’s there, and I’m quoting her.

She accuses NBC of reporting “a bald-faced lie” when they said she doesn’t believe what she had said about Dominion. “It’s a complete mischaracterization of what we said in our pleading and what I believe and know to be the truth. I’m not backin’ up one inch.”

"Everything I said about Dominion, I had a factual basis for,” she continues. “Any reasonable person looking at the evidence I’ve seen would have to come to the same conclusion.”

The FAKE NEWS got it wrong about Sidney Powell

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Can barely wait until disclosure. Wonder if Dominion will blink.

peace to you