1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Illustrated Results of Obama's "Community Organizing"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Oct 31, 2008.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2008/07/photo-gallery-results-of-obamas.html

The Illustrated Results of Obama's "Community Organizing"

If I didn't know better, I'd think this was Beirut in the nineteen seventies. But, in reality, it's the current state of the housing for which Barack Obama claims responsibility as a "community organizer." It turns out the developers enriched by his government-funded subsidies did a heck of a lot better than the folks who once lived here.

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Thank you for finding this. I'd read about it but then lost the page when my computer mysteriously shut down.

Just think of all the poor and dependant trusting this man and voting for him.....while they know not what they do! How can anyone trust that a man really wants to help them with a better life who would vote for infanticide?

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Money well spent?

Looks like someone lined their pockets and forgot to meet standards or maintain them.