1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"The Interview" to Be Available Online Starting Today

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Dec 24, 2014.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Starting Wednesday afternoon, you can watch the controversial Sony Pictures comedy "The Interview" via YouTube, Google Play, the Microsoft Xbox video game console and a special Web site.

The movie will cost $5.99 to rent and $14.99 to buy.

Sony said in a statement that it will become available at around 1 p.m. ET on Christmas Eve. Sony said its dedicated site, SeeTheInterview.com, will be done in partnership with Kernel and secure payments system Stripe.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/24/media/interview-digital-release/index.html

#1 InTheLight, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I wouldn't recommend anyone to see it. Outside of the orgy that occurs, the movie is a disgusting venture into the sadistic mind of Seth Rogen. It is full of nudity, sexual scenes, horrible language, and a level of filth uncommon to most movies.

And this is from my film screening service.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That did not take long.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I was not recommending the movie. No way. Anything with Seth Rogen in it is a terrible, terrible movie. I just posted this as a way to show that Sony finally grew some antlers and didn't back down to terrorists.

Showing the movie on the internet was actually Mitt Romney's idea, along with donating the proceeds to charity. Let's see what Sony does with the revenues.