1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Love Of God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by charles_creech78, Aug 15, 2007.

1. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for watching over me and my family last night. Bless us and watch over us today thou kind and good God. Thou are so good to me and i thank you with all of my heart. I want to love you Lord with all that I have . My life is you Lord and my hope is you Lord. I have already come short of you but I ask that you carry me home. Because I am to weak to do it myself. You know my heart Lord make me straght. You have made away for me and I thank you Lord. I wish that I could love you like you have loved me. But I can't because there is no love like your love. Bless my wife Jesus she does not fill good today. Lay your hands on her and bless her. Don't do it because I ask you for I am nothing. Do it because you are a good God and all thing come from you. I would ask you to touch me to but I am so unworthy. Let it be to your will Lord. Thank you for another day and when I leave this world my I find peace with you and please forgive me for all that I have done so wrong. Amen

2. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for another day. Thank you for making my wife fill better.Thank you for making me fill better. Bless me and my family with your love. Bless all of us on the BB and I will always thank you amen.

3. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another pretty day. Bless me and my family bless the sick the poor and aflicted. Bless the sinner that looks for you. Bless each and eveyone of us. Thank you again amen

4. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for another day. Thank you for watching over my family. Please help me Lord. Bless me to Love you with all that is in me. Rebuke the devil for me. You know my heart Lord. Let me find peace with you and all man kind. Bless the BB to Lord. amen

5. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Bless my family and friends. Bless the BB. Watch over me and my family. Help me Lord every day for I need you. Rebuke the devil for me. I need you Lord every day. Please if I don't get up in the morning bless my family and please for give me for all of my faults and let me find peace with you and all man kind. amen

6. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another pretty day. Blessed is they name forever and always. There is no one like you lord. Thou are great and powerful. I thank you for every thing and I pray that you bless all of us.

7. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day Lord. Bless my family Lord and friends. Bless the BB. Bless me through this day Lord. Thank you again. amen

8. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for blessing me and my family. Bless my friend and the BB.Bless all of us Lord. Rebuke the devil for me. Thank you amen.

9. charles_creech78

Ps 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. ~yi['v.r t;c][;B .$;l'h a{l r,v]a ]vyia'h-yer.v;a
    ~yicel b;vw{m.b.W d'm'[ a{l ~yia'J;x .$,r,d.b.W
    b'v'y a{

10. charles_creech78

Ps 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

11. charles_creech78

Ps 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper

12. charles_creech78

Ps 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Ps 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. ~yia'J;x.w j'P.viM;B ~yi['v.r.WmUq'y-a{l !eK-l;[
    ~yiqyiD;c t;d][;

13. charles_creech78

Ps 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. ~yia'J;x.w j'P.viM;B ~yi['v.r.WmUq'y-a{l !eK-l;[
    ~yiqyiD;c t;d][;

14. charles_creech78

Ps 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

15. charles_creech78

Ps 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against Jehovah, and against his anointed,

16. charles_creech78

Ps 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us Ps 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Ps 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

17. charles_creech78

Ps 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, Thou art my son; This day have I begotten thee.
    Ps 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Ask of me, and I will give [thee] the nations for thine inheritance, And the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    Ps 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter`s vessel.
    Ps 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Now therefore be wise, O ye kings: Be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    Ps 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Serve Jehovah with fear, And rejoice with trembling.

18. charles_creech78

Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, For his wrath will soon be kindled. Blessed are all they that take refuge in him. Psalm 3 A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.

19. charles_creech78

Pr 1:1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; Pr 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; Pr 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity Pr 1:4 To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

20. charles_creech78

Pr 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: Pr 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. Pr 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Pr 1:8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: