1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The lying tactics of the far left wing

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Do you not remember what he campaigned on? However when faced with the reality(which you far left folks often ignore) he had to wait some things out.

2. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I did not claim that President Obama didn't campaign as more of a liberal than he is. I am talking about how he is governing.

3. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

So, what you are saying is that the thread should be called "The lying tactics of the moderate liberal" ?

Either way you look at it you are saying that Obama lied. He either lied about being far left or he is now lying about being moderate. Which is it Robert Dagwood Terry dragonfly Snow?

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    he is governing as a Marxist trying to hide who he is.

5. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

All politicians lie.

6. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Bingo. But don't bust Matt's bubble that only democrats lie.

7. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Good...so you admit then that Obama is a liar?

8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed

AMEN!:thumbs:

9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True, BUT...

I think when all is done and said on this administration, we will see that Obama may be the biggest liar since we elected a POTUS to office, of course, that IMHO!

10. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was Like...

... pulling teeth??? :laugh:

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I Have To Disagree With You, Rev.

I don't always disagree with you, brother, but, on this one I'll say that you are definitely wrong. He is not hiding anything. He has stepped right out of the closest and is blatantly and openly ruling this nation with the iron fist of a Marxist, dictating the vision of how this nation should look when he is finished. Of course, this is my opinion, and subject to criticism by, certain members of this forum. Please just refrain from calling me names, or, attacking me personally for having an opinion of this POTUS.

And he is doing it with a kind of rapid-fire swiftness that no other POTUS has exhibited in the past. He has already made changes to America, that would have taken another POTUS a term, or, two to accomplish. AND HE IS NOT FINISHED!!! :tear:

We all know exactly why he is rushing to get his visions accomplished. Right now, he has the power of Congress behind him, and there's nothing to stop him. True, he promised change, but, that change is the kind that comes from his own selfish visions. And is quite apparent that he does not care what the public may want. :tonofbricks:

As far as I can see, he has hidden nothing since the moment he took the Oath of Office. IMHO, this is blatant.

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

12. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Yea, I gotta agree with you RD2. This President, his Administration, the media, and his supporters have been quite straightforward and unabashedly expressed the direction that they want to lead us in. T'aint lookin' good, either! :tonofbricks: