1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Mustard Seed

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by davidoregonJr, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidoregonJr

davidoregonJr New Member

Yes

I can see where you might have a problem talking to me about the bible or the Lord.

I am going see BY YOUR WORDS if you actually live it.

I understand.

SO IS THERE ANY AMONG YOU THAT ACTUALLY LIVE IT.

JUST AS IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE?

2. davidoregonJr

davidoregonJr New Member

How do you think that is going to look to the Lord if you run me off or close my thread

for preaching to you right out of the bible that you hold so dear to your heart?

I will see you later if the Lord be willing.

Yours truly,
    The Lord's Champion

3. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

It's not that you are "preaching right out of the bible"--it's that you make many gratuitous assumptions about folks here and assume a level of authority over them (ie to "turn them over to Satan") that you do not in fact possess (not being the pastor of the church of anyone posting here). And I hope you don't consider yourself to be the Lord's sole champion on this thread--if so, you are truly megalomaniacal. :godisgood:

Having said that, may God bless you 10,000 times if you are following Him in the light of His word given in His Holy Church. Amen :praying:

4. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

:thumbs::thumbs:

5. davidoregonJr

davidoregonJr New Member

This tactic is not going to ever work on me... for any of you.

I do not know where or how you came to the conclusion you are an authority.

But you are not.

In fact I will just come down to your level and say to you

If nothing else I am just as equal to you.

So this makes all this gibberish you have said to me....just meaningless powerless gibberish.

IS THERE ANY AMONG YOU THAT HAS ANY POWER?

6. davidoregonJr

davidoregonJr New Member

Luke, Chapter 1, 6: And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

This makes your statement

FALSE.

7. davidoregonJr

davidoregonJr New Member

I GIVE YOU THE WORDS OF A HOLY AND GODLY WISE RIGHTEOUS MAN;

I just LOVE stream of consciousness threads!

What about you--do you love Jesus?
    (If so, you've found 1 person--mission complete)

But you didn't actually answer my question.

A conversation is two ways. It's clear that you have no intention of talking WITH folks here, you just want to talk AT them while ignoring the questions they ask. Why is that?

So from asking you a simple question--one you haven't answered--you've deduced I am a scorner?

Do you find your style of communication to be effective, when you keep quoting Scriptures stream-of-consciousness style, without actually interacting with the folks you are speaking with?

Paul stated he tried to become all things to all people that he might be able to save some. Do you not think this might be a better approach than what you are doing now?

Do you feel this is the best use of the Lord's time? I have discerned answering you is not the best use of time so far, but I'll wait to see if actually answer my questions or if you just decide to call me another name.

Indeed, I can and will move on. But pehaps you can learn something from Paul, and perhaps you may get further in your endeavors without false accusations and by actually trying to have a meaningful interaction with people.

Good day.

Let every man be swift to HEAR, slow to SPEAK, and slow to wrath.

Yet the SPEAKING continues unabated

Thus speaketh one based on his own interpretation. The one interpretation that purportedly trumps everyone elses. For in order to accuse others' 'Truth' of being "really one big lie", that one's interpretation has to be THE 'Truth'. But this begs the question--why are we to believe that your interpretation is TRUE and everyone elses is "really one big lie"? Should we just take your word for it that you speak the the 'Truth' based on your interpretation of the Bible, and every else has been taught lies "one right after another"? What makes you different from many others who from time to time have risen up and proclaimed everyone else is wrong in interpretating the Bible?

I guess your work here wasn't quite done yet, eh?

And the Lord has called it to my attention that I should advise you to quit before you put your other foot in your mouth.

("God, I thank you that I am not like other men..." --see Luke 18:9-14*)

Not likely....

The Lord bless you 3000 times more as much as you have in your life now.

World without end. Amen.

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This thread is well over 20 pages and needs to be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.