1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The new Disicple Cd-Back Again

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Guitar25, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Guitar25

Guitar25 New Member

Have any of you picked up this CD? its amazing, but i wouldn't recommend it for the older group of ppl. Its pretty heavy. N E Way, if you dont have it, go get it. Its really good and the last song is so moving. What they did in there CD is they wrote all the songs with bits and pieces of other verses and after the segment from a verse they put the reference. All those who have it, what do you rate it?

I give it a solid 9 out of 10

2. JonathanDT

JonathanDT New Member

Disciple is awesome, excellent lyrics. I'll try to pick up the CD soon.

3. DjXtreme

DjXtreme New Member

Hello-
    I am glad to hear that you guys enjoy the CD.
    I was a roadie for Disciple before they were signed with WB.
    They are the best Christian guys I've met.

when i first picked up the new cd it took awhile for it to grow on me due to there "new" sound. but after listening and attending a concert here locally it has really grown on me.

the two groups that i really enjoyed the most to listen to are Nailed and Disciple.
    Nailed is no longer a group but you can still purchase there cd through a good Christian Book Store.