1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The owners of the money announced the coming food catastrophe for the world in The Economist.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Konstantin, May 19, 2022.

1. Konstantin

Konstantin Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Economist Has Given Up On Liberalism

Here’s a grain of salt to season your article. I do believe we will have shortages, but it will be as manufactured as everything else that is occurring, or has recently (covid era) occurred.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m adding this here, as I don’t see a current thread on Ukraine:

Russia Has Actually Achieved a Stunning Victory
    MAY 19, 2022 ALGORA BLOG LEAVE A COMMENT

Spread the Word

Russell Bentley has been living in the Donetsk People’s Republic for eight years where he now has obtained official citizenship. – partial quote of interview -.

Question: Western news media have been full of reports on how Russia’s military intervention in Ukraine is a failure. From the perspective of people on the ground in Donbass, how is Russia’s campaign going?

. . . The fact is that Russia has actually achieved a stunning victory. Standard military doctrine dictates an assault force requires a 3-to-1 numerical superiority to have a reasonable chance of victory, and Russia has achieved all its strategic goals thus far with an assault force of less than 1-to-1. The casualty reports from both sides should be taken with a grain of salt, but no serious observer can deny that Russia has dealt strategic losses to Ukrop army men and equipment while maintaining their own numbers at militarily acceptable and operational levels. Russia has used a small fraction (about 15 percent) of its military capabilities so far in Ukraine. The armchair Generals and keyboard commandos who criticize Russia’s military operations in Ukraine are for the most part far too ignorant of military tactics and strategy to even be considered qualified to have an opinion on the subject, so they should be silent. Don’t worry, we got this. . .

. . . Ninety-eight percent of Western media are professional liars and propagandists. What they write and say is almost always the exact opposite of the truth, and when it’s not, they are only using a fragment of truth, out of context, in order to deceive. Like former White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki, they will lie, straight-faced, knowing that they are lying, and knowing that you know they are lying, and knowing that you know they know you know they know they are lying. Can there be a more contemptible creature on this Earth? Lord, I hope not.

. . . These scum are well-paid “presstitutes”, but even whores have more honor, humanity, and dignity. Western propagandists are like whores who work knowing they have venereal disease, and willingly and knowingly pass it on to their clients. It has correctly been said that “respect for the truth is the basis for all morality”, and this saying is really, really true. And these Western media whores are the mortal enemies of the truth, and thus, morality

. . . I believe that the chances that this conflict/confrontation will end in an all-out nuclear war are more probable than not. Maybe not this year or next, but as more time passes, I think the chances increase until they become inevitable, without divine intervention or some other natural disaster that precludes the use or need for it. I hope I am wrong. But I am quite sure things will get worse before they get better.

• Informative Informative x 1