1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Power of Purpose

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Skandelon, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

Remember what I told you about how to spot the question begging fallacy? If I could simply say the same thing back to you as a rebuttal, then its not worth saying. Its like two kids saying, "nuh, huh," and "huh, huh," back and forth. Its circular and the lowest form of debate.

It is also what we typically resort to when we can't answer the argument at hand.

There is no way around the truth that "God binds men over to disobedience," which in your system means 'total inability.' You want to say it just happens by 'nature' because its the 'inherent nature' of sin, as if that somehow insulates God from culpability in the matter. But, it doesn't work because of all people, Calvinists, should know better than to deny the sovereignty of God over a particular point simply because it doesn't fit your system to do so...which ironically is the very thing you resort to accusing me of doing...

2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I don't recognize the version you are quoting this from or the text you are quoting. What is its address?

3. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

Rom. 11:32

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.