1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The President, The British PM, and the Israeli PM Get a Message from God

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by InTheLight, Aug 7, 2013.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God appears in a cloud of glory to the President of the U.S., the British prime minister, and the Israeli prime minister, and tells each of them that the world will end in two weeks.

The President goes on TV and says, "My fellow Americans, God has told me that the world will come to an end in just two weeks. Let us all pray, get our affairs in order, and bring the history of this great republic to a close with dignity and honor."

The British leader goes on TV and says, "Although I'm frightfully sorry to tell you this, dear friends, it seems that we might be in for a spot of bother in a fortnight. Just a word to the wise, mind you."

The Israeli prime minister goes on TV and says, "My fellow Israelis, I have wonderful news! We now know that we will never have to give up a single inch of our territory to the Palestinians again!"