1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The "Rapture". When????

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by AVL1984, Aug 17, 2004.

1. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

Ballfan,

I had no "interpretation". I had verses. They certainly ARE NOT saved like you and I, for they believe after the body of Christ LEAVES.

They don't believe the SAME GOSPEL MESSAGE. They're IN the tribulation, while the body of Christ is not.

I don't have the spirit of prophecy AS THEY DO, nor do I keep any commandments of God, NOR do I need to eat of the tree of life.

Yes, they're definitely not saved by just "believing" the gospel of 1 Cor.15, as you and I are. The verses SHOW that. As a matter of biblical fact, the "saved" of Matt.24 ENDURE UNTO THE END OF THE TRIBULATION, which is foreign to anything concerning SALVATION ever written by Paul.

Good day.

In Christ Jesus,
    Carl

2. Plain ol' Ralph

Plain ol' Ralph New Member

Savede people have that which allows them to endure, He's best known as the Holy Ghost.

I find it strange to think the Holy Ghost is taken out of the way and some "other way" of salvation then takes place, uh, there is none.

3. ballfan

ballfan New Member

Then after they endure do they have reason to boast?

Do those of the OT also have reason to boast?

4. carlaimpinge

carlaimpinge New Member

ballfan,

Trying to mingle Paul with John, I see. No. Read Luke 17.

See Rev.1,3,5,7,19,22

They praise the Lord for his worthiness, and he blesses and praises them for theirs.

The verses always give light, when man's reasoning corrupts.

In Christ Jesus,
    Carl