1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The same today as yesterday...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Kentuckymama, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Kentuckymama

Kentuckymama Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In the Bible Christ says I knew you before you were formed in the womb... so why should we not expect him to know what can and will happen (Revelations)! I think when Christ says He, HE means male and when HE says She, HE means female.

Therefore, Christ says I will call He to do this he means a male not a female.

I do not believe Christ will call a female to perform "jobs" that HE has stated He (a male) shall do.

Why are we trying to change HIS words and twist them to our own advantage?

The BIBLE is contains our law setforth by our Lord and Savior. HE is the same today as HE was yesterday and the day before. Nothing has changed with HIM it is the world that has changed.

I am not asking for a bashing, just a general discussion and please no harsh words...if you disagree then politely do so.

Also please provide passages to back up your arguments also.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TWL

TWL New Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not disagree with you at all. True converted Christians will conform to the Word and not the World!

• Like Like x 1
  3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kinda runs in spirals I think. Names, faces, places change but history keeps repeating:

9 That which hath been is that which shall be; and that which hath been done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
    10 Is there a thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been long ago, in the ages which were before us. Ecc 1

#3 kyredneck, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It is getting real bad today as our world is wanting a gender neutral world and believe that biology does not determine gender but rather your own choice determines it. Horrible!

Women are not called to leadership positions in the Lord's churches (just in false churches) and the Bible could not be clearer on this subject.

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I heard a little ditty the other day as I was listening to a sermon.... Women's lib is the Devils fib!... Ever since the Woman left the home, the world has been going to hell in a hand basket... Brother Glen:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1