1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

the sin of blind faith evolutionism

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by BobRyan, Jun 27, 2017.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think it is time that Christians agree that the Word of God is far more trustworthy on the doctrine of origins than blind faith evolutionism.

Far more former-Christians today admitting that the thing the drove them away from Christianity was having blind-faith-evolutionism crammed into all their science classes - ( Dawkins being one of them), than there are Christians claiming that they used to be atheists - then they discovered that evolution was "true" and so they just had to be come Christian after finding out that evolutionism is true.

Stating the obvious on this thread - I know, but I wanted a simple easy topic for this thread.

The Bible says "SIX days you shall labor...for in SIX days the LORD made the heavens and the earth the seas and all that is in them" and as we see this is a direct reference to the Genesis 2:1-3 facts stating the same thing.

Question for the group -- how many Christian denominations do you know that have formally accepted blind-faith-evolutionism in their pulpits and universities - that still have an increasing or flat growth rate as opposed to a decreasing rate of growth?