1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The sin that is taking the world by force.....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 29, 2014.

?
  1. Yes ....

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion ....

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Yes, but I need to explain!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, but I need to explain!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or?????

Molester Pride Parade? Fornicator Pride Days?" or Adultery Pride Festival? When those events pop up Zaac, than we as a church can be called hypocrites, but not until then? :BangHead:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Same thing can be said about heterosexual sin.

I didn't mention rape and murder. I compared apples to apples and said look also at heterosexual hedonism.

So you want to see a proud to be a heterosexual lusting hedonist parade? Go to Mardi Gras, and Carnivale or any Spring Break location and come back and let me know if it's any less decadent than what you see the homosexuals doing.

I would doubt that anybody being honest would think so.

How many heterosexuals live to gether and fornicate and don't get married? It's all over tv. all in the movies.

These folks are doing the exact same things that heterosexuals popularized and brought into the mainstream. Now the "transgenders" are getting involved.

So shame the devil and go ahead and tell the truth that there just isn't any difference between the in your face heterosexual decadence and the in your face homosexual decadence other than the fact that as many folks in the church just don't make as much noise about the heterosexual decadence.

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More of the same!?!??!?!?!?!?

No one disagrees with this member ..... in fact, I'd have to say that there is not one pastor on this board that wouldn't immediately ask a fornicator or adultery to leave the church, once it was found out what they were doing.

However, the issue is not television, because as far as I know, there are no churches supporting by way of advertisement, any TV shows, especially the ones this member has noted!

So that leaves us with an unanswered questioned by this commentator [above], are there any fornicator's festivals? Adultery day parades? Molesters fellowships? And as ridiculous as this is, murderer's pride days?

However, we have churches not only allowing same-sex coupes to worship in their churches, but they ordain gays, and let them serve in other positions of importance in the church! There is no removal for being gay in some of our major denominations, and I have to ask the member who continues to push the envelope, WHY?

After all, not only is the person gay, in the eyes of God, they cannot be married, so sleeping together in a civil marriage only makes them same gender fornicators!

I am tired of the same old same! So put up or shut up. Where and how is the Baptist church promoting these sins, and openly accepting? And I am not talking about an freak aberration or a church in the boondocks. Give me a list of Baptist churches doing the things you suggest and accuse them of, or leave the General Baptist Discussion Group, because your continued bad mouthing of the church would surely suggest that you are in no way a Baptist, just a troll!

No REAL Baptist would continue to say the things, which are lies, about the church they say they belong to! Maybe you should find another church to call your home. One that doesn't keep you up all night with anger over the suggested hypocracy you find her on a daily basis! :laugh:

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Homosexual sinning has a different.worse component to it evem , as that behavior goes against the natural created order...

And will say again, do you know any baptists or their churches supporting a Murder pride day, or lets relish in being raptists day/parade?

many do revel in the lesbian/gay agenda, even endorsing those in it to be pastors/leaders, do you not see why that is so wrong?

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Here you go again with that silliness. Show me in God's word where heterosexual sin was present when God created a perfect man? ALL sin goes against the natural created order so stop trying to make one sin more unnatural than the next.

Nope. But I know plenty who support heterosexual hedonism by what they watch and listen to. You don't have to give a parade if people have already assimilated you into their everyday lives as a lot of folks have with heterosexual hedonism.

It's equally wrong to endorse those involved in lying, cheating, swindling, adultery , coveting etc to be pastors and leaders. But some kind of way, they keep getting the calls.

You got the same thing going on with homosexual sin as you've had for decades with heterosexual sin. Oppose them equally as sinful or just be quiet with the all day hypocrisy already.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, the news is full of those fornicators & adulterers having their gay ---- er uh straight parades; suing vendors because they refuse them service; getting in your face with "I'm straight, and you are gonna accept my adultering, fornicating etc., even if we have to make it illegal for you to bad-mouth me!!"; passing laws that give my s€x preference "civil rights status"!!!

Oh, and one more biggie, a disease that is primarily propagated by queers (Aids, just in case you've forgotten it), being given civil rights status many years ago.

Yep same thing for decades!!?? :sleep::sleep::sleep:

7. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Conservative Baptists and their churches always stated sin is sin if it goes against the word of God, its kust that Homosexual behavior now seems to be getting redefined and allowed even among some Christians!

Do you deny this?

#27 Yeshua1, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
  8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nope nobody said that. They are so assimilated, the news doesn't carry it anymore because it's so "normal" now.

Nobody covers Mardi Gras. Nobody covers Spring Break.

You don't see the stuff out of the heterosexual hedonists because they've already been through that phase...30 or 40 years ago with the funkateers and feminists, progressives and puritans, rockers and reactionaries, free love and hippie types. They legally and non-legally pushed the envelope and now the stuff has been assimilated into society.

So again, you don't have to throw a parade if you've already been assimilated.

Sheer foolishness. The majority of AIDS cases throughout the world are heterosexual. And last time I checked, the HIV virus didn't particularly care what anyone's sexual orientation was.

Yep, some folks just don't like to acknowledge it because it takes the proverbial wind out of their pet sin sail.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Do you deny that the same thing is now being done with homosexual sin that was done with heterosexual sin?

10. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    deny that the Baptist church or conservative baptists saw hetro sexual sins as not being still sins, but that many in the Church seem to what to get Hom behavior seen as being acceptable, no need to repent of!

This redefing and allowing for sinning to go on among those professing Jesus started out in the liberal churches and among those with liberal agenda, but seem to be creeping into even "good" churches...

My greatest concern is that many will see liceanse to stay active in that lifestyle, refuse to repent, and show bring into question their own salvation!

#30 Yeshua1, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Please clarify because if that's a sentence or a question, it's not making much sense.

It doesn't matter where it started. It started and it's still present. The homosexual agenda is following the exact same plan that the heterosexual hedonist agenda followed.

That should be a concern because you've got that very same thing taking place as a result of heterosexual hedonism being normalized.

12. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forget if there are any differences between sinning and sinning, focus on the fact that the grievious sin here is that many seemed to have gotten the false view that somehow God no longers sees it as sin!

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And the way that heterosexual sin has been normalized into everything, why wouldn't they think God no longer views it as sin?

If the church is watching the same things according to Barna as the unchurched that includes normalized sin of the heterosexual and homosexual nature, why would anyone take us seriously that we say something is sinful?

It's just like us claiming to be pro-life but pro-death when it comes to capital punishment (not to get on that topic again).

But we are constantly giving off this air of hypocrisy.

If we were being consistent, that's one thing. But we're not again in large part because of the influence of politics.

14. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do Christians try to have fornication/adultary/murder etc labeled/redefined though as now being acceptable?

Do you not grasp that there is a real effort to have homosexual behavior relabeled as OK by God if one is "saved?"

Would you support a pastor/church that stated ANY sex outside of a God defined marriage relationship is sinful, and should stop?

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Are you NOT listening? The folks in the church are watching and listening to media outlets that promote the stuff. So if it's not acceptable, we surely don't give that impression.

Do you not get that the same thing was done and continues to be done with every manner of heterosexual hedonism?

Stop asking silly questions. You know full well that I support what God says.

16. corndogggy

corndogggy Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To be honest, I could care less if people go do their gay thing in private. I mean, really, what is preaching to them going to do? Nothing. Not a danged thing. At all. They're never going to be any different, so you're just going to introduce anger or distress for no good reason other than to make yourself feel better. It is futile silliness. I lived next to lesbians for 15 years, to be honest they were the good neighbors, they didn't bother anybody. Why on earth anybody would feel the need to make a butt of themselves in protest of them existing is beyond me.

What I do care about though is the fact that so many of the gay crowd are about the most perverted exhibitionists on the planet. Some seem to live to throw it in your face any chance they get. It is ridiculous. Mature married hetero couples don't act like that. Otherwise, I honestly don't care, just keep it to yourself please. If we're talking about sin in general, there is way more sin going on in the hetero world so there is no need to get hung up on the gay scene alone if sin is your concern. If sin was your concern you'd be up in arms about hetero activity just as much, but nobody does that now do they.

17. corndogggy

corndogggy Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why isn't this thread banned anyway? Look at the sticky threads, yeah the one about human sexuality not being allowed here. :BangHead:

18. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because....

It didn't start out with using those terms banned by the board. Certain members have turned it into the need to use those words! Sorry, but I tired to keep it acceptable!

19. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't keep feeding ....

..... him, it is akin to .....

[​IMG]

He knows the truth, but it just won't set him free! He has an agenda, and he'll argue it until the cows come home....please let it be! This is ruining a good OP!

May I suggest that if you two want to battle on this subject, you can start your own forum spot and keep the argument going until Jesus returns! But, let's get back on topic! Please!

#39 righteousdude2, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
  20. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wasn't the truth that the church seems to want to have our culture set morality and not the Bible though the heart of the OP?