1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Story of Ted Cruz

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Uhh. That's not speaking to a single person denying anything either.

If you are unclear of the context of the statement, which you obviously are, it's best to askThumbsup

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sigh, you said his comments further highlights denial. You said it it is there for everyone to see. So....good luck with your denial.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Did you read in that statement that I said from whom the denial was coming? Nope.

But if you were being contextually honest instead of dishonestly trying to affix an interpretation that helps your narrative, you would have recognized the comment as complementary to what had already been said about the majority who were mentioned in a previous post in the same thread.

But I guess it's easier for you to try to manipulate and make a fake argument about something that wasn't said.

4. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

All tiring.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's a good informative video. The purpose of the racial angle is to make you tired. Disrupt. It has no place here, but here it is. Courtesy of our resident disruptor in his oh so sanctimonious christian disguise.

6. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yeah. Like 2 comments about Cruz and TONS about race.

They made a C vs A section here. Time that mods made a white guilt section/quarantine too.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indications are that Cruz is the real deal, so establishment republicans are scared to death of him. They're afraid they can't buy, since they haven't been able to in the time he's been a senator. He's also a practicing Christian. That, alone, terrifies them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have seen more energy from the establishment GOP and anyone who supports the likes of Bush, Rubio or Kasich, against Trump and Cruz than I have seen out of them against anything else ever to include Obama, his policies, abortion, or anything else.

#28 Revmitchell, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Indications are that Cruz is a liar and is willing to lie and who knows what else to get his hands on the power of the Presidency while espousing his Christianity. That alone should terrify a lot of people.

And if that's the type of behavior that's now classified as practicing Christianity, God help us.

Donald Trump is in your face with his foolishness.
    Ted Cruz tries to hide his behind a banner of Christianity when his behavior is less than Christian.

And I'm personally never gonna support anyone who shows me that his politics and seizing power are more important to him than his witness for Christ.

But this is the type of political pandering with which evangelicals seem to be comfortable.[​IMG]

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Looks to me like you're willing to tell any lie to keep a Christian out of the White House. I'd believe Cruz 1000 times before I'd believe anything you say.

No one is ever a good enough Christian to suit you and I have a pretty good idea why.

#30 carpro, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Looks to me like you're willing to tell quite a few yourself to try to get someone who acts as unChristlike as you do into the White House.

That's no surprise as like you, Cruz seems to have a penchant for telling lies.

Ahh boo hoo hoo. My comments have nothing to do with anyone being a good enough Christian and everything to do with me seeing a lack of Christian behavior that says he loves Jesus and others including those who aren't in his party.

The only thing you have a pretty good idea why about is why Ted Cruz sounds a lot like you? And I have a pretty good idea for why you supported the Mormon and now him.

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The story stated ( @ 2:15) that as a young boy, that Curz said he wanted to be a freedom fighter.
    I wonder why he never joined the US military?

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Depends on your definition of "freedom fighter".

As a POTUS, he could do more to keep us free than he could as a single soldier. We desperately need a president that will do that after suffering under the likes of a freedom killer like Obama.

• Agree Agree x 1