1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The ten worst ways your children are being poisoned right now

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Dec 13, 2012.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Either there are none, the anti-vaccine side has no scientists or they have done the studies and it has not shown what they wanted. I'd think if there WAS a link, we would see it by now.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

From what I have been reading what you call the "anti vaccine side" isn't anti vaccine at all but I understand how word games like this are an important part of marginalizing the opposition.

I wish we could have debates without these kind of word games. I really do.

Has it ever occurred to you that the pharmaceutical industry is in it for the money? I think if there WAS a link you wouldn't know it because the multi billion dollar a year pharmaceutical industry would do everything in it's immense power to keep you from knowing it. Why? They are in business to make money not lose it.

They don't care who or how many get harmed by their products.

They have products that kill 100,000 people every year on the market and what do they do about it? They send people to Washington to lobby congress to pass legislation that gives them "immunity" from prosecution.

That's how they stand behind the safety of their products.

Have you never wondered why these big companies choose to use word games and to ridicule, demonize and marginalize their opposition instead of engaging in open and honest debates?

No, I don't suppose you do. The heads of these pharmaceutical companies don't think like you and I do. Most of them are sociopaths who have zero empathy for others. If they weren't sociopathic they'd never reach the top of the power structure in any fortune 500 company let alone a giant industry.

#22 poncho, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I don't see things getting "hidden" easily with the Internet nowadays. With the junk that gets out there, I think if there were true findings, it would be put out. Heck, the false findings were put out there!

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?

I reckon it wouldn't be in the interest of these folks to hide anything from us.

#24 poncho, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  5. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

When there are "insiders" who are paid off to get a particular outcome, there are always those on the outside who fight for truth.

So where are the "outsiders" doing research? If there are none, why is that? They love to scream "fire" but refuse to prove it? Or is it that they have done research and found no connection at all?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yes but usually it's the "insiders" that win out in the end because they have deeper pockets and better access to the mainstream media who rely on the money from the "industry" or the corporations to keep them in business. Or haven't you noticed how many ads the MSM is running that promote prescription drugs these days? How would it serve the interests of the MSM to air negative reports about their corporate sponsors? Wouldn't the MSM stand to lose big money by doing such a thing?

In today's corporatized world the bottom line is . . . money and profit comes before truth.

I think it's more likely they've read the peer reviewed studies you say show no proof to find the proof.

You can now find them all in one place. :smilewinkgrin:

http://vaccineresearchlibrary.com/

#26 poncho, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Can you point me to the peer reviewed studies? I don't see any on there.