1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Truth Why Trump Can't Win!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jun 21, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is of course just my opinion, but I look at it this way. Trump hurt his chances of picking up a good portion of voters by declaring he would be, "the greatest job's president God ever created!"

That one statement distanced him from all the unemployed, entitled and welfare lazy citizens in America. I mean, who would want to return to working after living the life of Riley for so long! Why work when you can sit back and get it in the mail once a month? What a great life they have, and they don't need some president ruining his or her life of ease?!

If you add to that number, all the hard line democrats, well, the Donald would not make it past the first few "exit polls!" And that is a real shame! :BangHead:

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Trump could get Congress to drasticaly reduce govt give-a-way programs - and then folks realize there will be no freebies - then they will be looking for a job - even flipping burgers.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    People flipping burgers will be a limited-time opportunity with automation setting in.

4. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What exactly can Donald Trump boast about?

Merely that he knows how to make money for himself!

He can't say, "I'll do for America what I did for Atlantic City!"

Atlantic City is a dying welfare city.

Trump is a pushy businessman who made his money wheeling and dealing and ripping of other Americans.

Everywhere he's gone he's left broken people in bankruptcy and squalor.

On top of that, he abuses our laws to his benefit.

With the help of the Supreme court jesters he tried to push a poor elderly woman out of her home to expand his parking garage.... that's the kind of President that might make even Obama look good.

Rob