1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

There is a Chalice, that sits next to God's Throne. Whats in it?

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by Hush Whisper, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are.

An odd way to start a thread isn't it, but its true according to this Planet and Google Earth.
    Please be patient, read all of it and watch the video until the end. Then comment please.

Do you know what a "Watermark" is?

A watermark is an identifying image or pattern in paper that appears as various shades of lightness/darkness when viewed by transmitted light (or when viewed by reflected light, atop a dark background), caused by thickness or density variations in the paper.[1] Watermarks have been used on postage stamps, currency, and other government documents to discourage counterfeiting.

On Our World and in literature, in art, in writings, in many things, there are "watermarks" of information. They come in the oddest of places and some are in plain sight. I started to find them before 2010, but the video's contents I'm going to show you was found around Sept. 2010. < This date is important to the video. BEFORE this DATE and AFTER this DATE, the information is OUT OF FOCUS. The information I'm going to show you only came into focus during this time period.

The information I'm going to show you is of course made out of Watermarks. These watermarks are in the form of pictures..and they cover our entire planet.
    God made them and they tell the story of Creation by His Own Hands and by His Way of doing it. All I did was outline it for you to see it better. With or without the outlines the pictures are still there.
    Note: None of my videos are monetized, I do not make any money on them. I do use my own money to advertise them.

Somethings you need to know before you watch it.
    DO NOT USE A CELL PHONE. The Screen is to small.
    Watch on the Largest Screen you have.

Use the pause button if you need longer to view something.
    Watch the whole video please. For it, as a whole is the story, not one picture.

Please remember all the above as you watch it and remember I mean no malice towards anyone here and I love God and His Son with all my heart. My video doesn't contradict anything according to the Bible and unless you can prove that, please don't try and condemn me with it. I did my best to reply to any argument against it, so again watch till the end please.

If you take your time and watch the whole video, you'll understand the "Title of this thread".
    If you make a comment and I've already answered it, chances are you will get ignored. I won't argue over this video's contents.
    Nothing is Photoshoped. Only outlined. (sorry for my grammar and so fourth).

If any of my replies seem bold or cold, they are not deliberate. My journey as been a long one and I've heard all the cold and deliberate remarks already, so please be kind. My hope here was with you, because we are of the 'body of Christ Jesus, was that you'd understand a little better than those who don't know Jesus and His Father.
    I don't mind talking about this at all, just asking you be patient with my responses and try and understand what I've been going thru over this.

God is real and so is His Garden of Eden. You'll see Adam, Eve, Abel, Cain, snake, tree of life (a fractal out of God's eye), devil, the location of where the Garden of Eden use to be..and most importantly you'll see a Image of God Himself.

Shout it from the highest Mountain Tops!.. God is!

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have heard I'm sure all the comments so after seeing the video I will just say interesting... Brother Glen:)

3. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My sons favorite show is "What on Earth?". I learned quickly that almost nothing is what it appears from space.

4. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I told you tyndale it was quite a story. According to the "story".. Everything you know of is inside a Chalice sitting next to God's Throne in Heaven. He's been right beside Us this whole time according to the "story". That's closer to me, than any of you are closer to me (if you understand what I'm saying).
    I know its easy to have a argument against 1 single picture, but a whole set of pictures, as a whole? That I don't believe.
    Personally I believe it and if that makes me nuts, I don't care. No man did what I found, no man. What you and anyone else who's watching..Your looking at His Majesty, the Father of Us all and He is showing mankind His version of what happened in the beginning, by His Hands, not mine. I take no credit in this, I give God ALL the Glory for it.
    What men should seriously consider is... everything has a counterbalance to it, that being said.. this is a great thing God has shown mankind....I believe there is another Great "thing" going to happen and it's opposite of "Great". It's going to be a bad thing.. like a set of scales being weighed out.. to balance each other.
    Anyway, thanks for looking and I do believe its important to tell everyone. Because by Revealing the Father, you reveal His Son's Words to be Truth in God's Word..... and if I choose to use that as a crutch so to speak..to further the advancement for the cause of Jesus.. "I will".
    May Jesus keep Us all unto Him alone.

5. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting thought. If you've watched the video. I believe when the "fall" of the Archangel happened, everyone there was effected by it, including God's Son Jesus. Here's how. Watch the part where the foot is kicking off the Archangel from God's Crown, then go to the end of the video and see Eve's head and Adam's foot. Her head was effected, you can tell by the dent. Adam's foot was effected, you can tell by it being swollen. Eve thought wrong and Adam acted wrong (thought and action).
    Now backing up to the beginning of the video where you see the foot kicking off the Archangel- you have "ACTION" w/ a very large foot. That "foot" I say is Jesus and He is retaliating against the Archangel causing God pain (yes I said "pain". It hurt God in so many ways when all of this happened (it sickens me when you really think about it)).
    I think it caused His Son to have a issue with the Father for acting, when the Father already had it under control. Because even after the Father thru the Angel to the ground, Jesus still went and attacked him, ripping out one of his eyes (an eye for an eye moment being played out).

So you have the Father in pain, because of the Actions/Thoughts in the Father's Crown. You have Jesus, with Actions/Thoughts, when He retaliated against the Angel. Then those who were witnessing (other Angel's in Heaven) were also effected.
    Sin (that which goes against the Nature of God) had a devastating ripple effect from that moment on.

Actions and Thoughts ~ we must be so careful. Everyone pays a price for sin, regardless who you are.

Another note: The story itself if you've noticed, spirals down to Eden's location and end's with the Father on the side of the Flaming Sword w/ the Tree of Life (sins creation) coming out from God's Eye. It was a "Fractal" moment. The real point I'm trying to make here is..the "Story is the same from Beginning to End and from End to the Beginning. You can start the story again from God's Eye from the sword and back up the Spiral (when you really understand it). It's an amazing Story.

(I'd love to tell you who I think WE really are. (another time, I've given you enough to chew on).)

6. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see so many kind people here. I see patients. I see virtue. I see love and I see a little darkness.
    Sometimes our past keeps us from finding our future. Do you know God knew you before you were born and that He knows how many hairs are on the top of your head? Do you know what the word "redeemed" means? What the word "redeemer" means? What redemption means? What the flaming sword is? All of these are relevant to each other. < Based on that, I say this...
    One day you'll find out, that your greatest enemies, are the ones you use to love the most.
    If you can discern, what I just said, you'll never have a enemy again, no matter what.

Hebrews 4:12

Don't you know who you are?

#6 Hush Whisper, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  7. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you know how much it broke His Heart 'when He turned His back on Him, that day?
    The Holy Spirit of God is Wonderful. Forgiving. Willing to go the distance, but He's Special to. Before, that day of the "fall", there was never darkness in Heaven. Never. God's Spirit, He's Awesome. He's Brilliance. Majestic. When the "fall" happened, it Split asunder everything and everybody in Heaven. Everyone was a Casualty. The archangel in God's Crown started it. The archangel's position, was one a light of illumination. Where God looked, it shown. A Split, instance before the "fall" God's light flickered. This is the moment God picked up His a Chalice and looked into it, to see His what the problem was. When He picked up that Chalice and drew it near to His Face, He did so with caution, He held it up, turned His Head slowly to look into it and at that Split second His first Eye saw what was happening before His other eye did, He was injured. Injured for the very first time. At that moment a Cross road came into God's Life, that He wasn't expecting. Out of God's Eye, the FRACTAL of Sin started. The realization of this Hurt God and His Son knew it. His Son immediately retaliated and dropped kicked the archangel from God's Crown -the "fall". When He did this, it hurt His foot. He acted out of love, but didn't trust the Father to handle it. The Angels all around Heaven was watching all of this take place. All of this hurt the Father so bad, that He ripped out His Eye..caught the fallen archangel and reached out over all of Heaven in the twinkling of a Eye and grabbed the darkness/sin/fractal, that had begun.

It's worthy to note: That a "head" and a "foot" and a Spirit was effected by the events, that just took place.

God grabbed all of it and cast it all into His Chalice. Inside His Chalice, the fractal grew. Our Earth is God's Eye, that He ripped out. On it, creation's fractal grew. The angels who were watching all of this were divided. Those who were affected by the darkness, fell prostrate before God and still to this day, remain so. God Holy Spirit/Light returned to the Father and now they nothing but the darkness inside them. These "Lights" are very Special Lights. Each of them loving each other and worshiping the Father for a very long time. Everyone in Heaven loved Each other. There was no darkness. Nothing but love.
    These "Lights" were special to God also, so He kept Them safe near Him. They just saw 3 terrible things happen. A hurt Father, a hurt Son and a hurt Spirit. They were as upset as the Son was, but They were affected in the "Head", not the "Foot" (by "thought" not "action").
    When the events in the Crown started, there was water and fire coming from God's Head. The "tear" from His injured "Eye" and the "fire" from the archangel and His Crown being kicked off by His Son. It was a terrible moment for all.
    When the archangel fell from God's Gold Crown, God grabbed it and slung it to Earth/His Eye. (worth noting here: All the "gold" on this Planet comes from God's Crown. How does that "gold" ring on your finger feel now (money/gold-the "ROOT" of all evil)?

Continuing... After God thru the archangel to Earth/God's Eye... even still did God's Son attack the archangel (as you can see in my video), He flew down like a "bird" and ripped out the archangel's eye (do you see the repeating effect of 'a eye for a eye, being played out?). Creation's Fractal continued. God had a Plan...

will continue another time- it's late here. Next time... I'll tell you why We use to love each other.

8. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    One last thought before bed. When your out walking around next time outside, think about the passage in the Bible that talks about.."the rocks crying out".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.