1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

There is substantial Interest In Fauci

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by RipponRedeaux, Jan 20, 2022.

1. RipponRedeaux

RipponRedeaux Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I went to my local library today and asked about a book. There are two copies of it. It is The Real Anthony Fauci : Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children's Health Defense). Authored by Robert F. Kennedy. It was published in Nov. of last year.

There a waiting list of 16 people ahead of me. So I might get to read it in late Feb. if I am fortunate.

The book has a lot of endorsements. I have listened to him numerous times. It takes patience to get used to his voice. It is strained. He has trouble with his larynx. His condition is called spasmatic dysphonia. He's an articulate intelligent man. I look forward to reading it.

And I might add, he is no right winger. Therefore he should not be lumped into categories that do not accord with his ideologies.

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just got the book two days ago at my library, no wait list, but…I’m in Michigan so… B0D6D620-B82F-4862-84A5-671C4858FF78.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

ROCKET SCIENCE!

• Like Like x 1