1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Things are getting ugly at the Temple Mount

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by liafailrock, Jul 27, 2017.

1. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    After a 12-day boycott of the Temple Mount, the Palestinians rioted up on the temple mount. I bet even bigger things are going to happen by this month's end, since it is important to the Jews, but this time it's not premonition, but common sense-- I mean, this is obvious. The removal of the metal detectors only goes to show that was not the true issue, but an excuse. They trusted them to go up once again and look what happened.

Clashes erupt at Temple Mount as Muslim worshipers return to site

2. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well, it's not the month's end yet and yes things are happening just as I figured. Due to the rush of Jews to the temple mount on the ninth of this month (there were over a 1000, more than ever before), tensions have been mounting. This knocked the socks off me when I read it, but this is big. We all heard of Al Jazeera (Arab) news. It's big to them like CNN and big networks we are familiar with. Netanyahu is accusing them of incitement and wants to close them in Israel and ban their journalists. Don't think that won't start at least a verbal war probably followed by more terrorism.

Israel says it plans to close Al Jazeera’s offices

There's news like this of tensions because of the temple mount:

Sirens sounded as missile launched at Ashkelon

And finally, I just got this letter yesterday (the 12th of this month 3 days after the people ascended the mount) from Dr. Michael D. Evans (who I support) about the "wave of violence" in Israel and claimed that "There is far more going on here than what is being reported in the media"

Like I stated in my first post, I figured this much. There are bigger things indeed happening. Keep watching!

3. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would Israel hesitate to shut down al Jazeera? The Saudis want the same thing. Geopolitics makes strange bedfellows.

The reason is that Israel is still a democracy.

• Like Like x 1