1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This is more evil than anything else in this country

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Theresa Deisher is a world-renowned scientist in the field of stem cell research who holds patents after discovering adult stem cells in human hearts. Deisher helped the pro-life activists who spent three years recording undercover videos and capturing documents and information showing the Planned Parenthood abortion business selling aborted babies and their body parts.

Now, in a new interview, Deisher says she has reviewed the information the activists collected and she is making a shocking claim that Planned Parenthood may be keeping some babies alive after the abortion procedure in order to better collect their organs for harvesting — such as their hearts.

“If you read scientific publications, in which they use the fetal material for some indications, particularly, cardio-vascular, or nerve cell research, they discuss the necessity of having tissue in the digesting buffer solution within five minutes for optimal yields,” she explains. “So, within five minutes of death, you would have to have the heart removed, and flushed of all blood, cleaned of any extra tissue that might be there, and the heart put into a liquid with enzymes that would digest the connective tissue and release the muscle cells.”

“Sometimes, they use an apparatus where they hook the heart up and they would flush fluid through it to keep it alive and beating,” she continues. “And you can’t have a dead heart that’s going to work in that kind of process.”

Deisher states that, in these cases, in order for the organs of aborted babies to be viable for research, the baby must be kept alive with a beating heart in order to get it through the harvest.

“Biomedical companies prefer gestational ages of greater than 20 weeks for heart muscle,” she adds. “This is from reading their publications; so, I have always suspected that the babies in some of these cases were alive until their hearts were cut out.”

Planned Parenthood is Likely Keeping Some Aborted Babies "Alive Until Their Hearts are Cut Out" | LifeNews.com

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would anybody be surprised by what these ghouls will do?

3. Mr. Davis

Mr. Davis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I AM SORRY TO ALL!! I promised not to comment any longer on the political boards. Lord forgive me! I must comment on this!! Pray that I will not do so again--unless it is on this diabolical subject.

I SUPPORT YOU Revmitchell and Carpo! Please engage in vigorous spiritual warfare against ANY that would oppose you.

MY prayer is that God would gift you by His Holy Spirit to receive His words against ANY people, demonstrating by THEIR words, that they are inspired by DEMONS!! That is not HOSTILE, when it comes to this issue. Remember the babies burning in the fires of Molech!!!