1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This makes my teeth hurt

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by freeatlast, Jan 24, 2012.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I saw that earlier today! That's mean and horrible to do to someone.
    Made me wonder about a root canal I recently had. The tooth remains sensitive and from all I've been told, it should have no feeling. HRM. Except I paid for it and unless I go to another dentist, have no clue if it was done right or not. He messed up a second one but apologized, admitted it was done wrong, fixed it and recapped it at his own expense, so now I don't know what to think.

I am curious now about my husband. He had a different dentist but same office and had a root canal...the root was long and not straight and the file broke off in it. The dentist said it worked out just fine because it had the same effect, so he left it in there. Now I'm really hoping it isn't an issue because he says it still hurts sometimes, not bad but a dull pain when he brushes. Hrm.

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

A file broke off in his tooth and he left it! Wow, Now my teeth really hurt!! :eek: