1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This sounds like a revival of Nazi Germany to me

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Zog Has-fallen, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I've heard it said that prophesied events always cast their shadow as a warning before the impending event takes place. So maybe we should all heed this warning:

My advice to all is to resist receiving the mark of Rome's image.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I read a book a few years back that made me think this exact point. The title is “HITLER’S CROSS”, don’t remember the author.
    Told my wife that the USA at that point in time reminded me of the early 30’s in Germany.

3. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I assume that you’re referring to Erwin W. Lutzer’s book, Hitler's Cross: How the Cross Was Used to Promote the Nazi Agenda.

One reviewer (Living Life) at Amazon wrote:

This book gives a genuine look at the Nazi agenda and how it operates in deception to capture unsuspecting people to believe their evil Nazi agenda is valid and so everyone should become part of their regime. It is still in operation today. It is evil trying to look acceptable. However those accepting their evil agenda deny Jesus and His redemption from their evil. This leads to eternal death and separation from Living and Almighty God.

Erwin Lutzer does an outstanding work in this book of revealing how the cross of Jesus Christ was integrated into the Nazi agenda and how compromise deceptively creeps into the life of those who call themselves Christians but who are not willing to give up their life even unto death to take a stand against evil and acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord over all He Created.

I’m definitely going to read this book!

4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Definitely a good read!!
    The above is the PERFECT, PRECISE, EXACT description of the modern dim party - totally Godless!
    MARANATHA

5. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I'll take your word for it that that is the focus of Lutzer’s book. But the point of the video, which you obvious didn't watch, is that the Republicans -- or should I say Reichpublicans -- are even worse.

6. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I don't want to watch a n*zi video. Why don't you explain the similarities.

7. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Understandably, Christians who are not willing to give up their life even unto death to take a bold and uncompromising stand against evil must encase themselves in very comforting layers of unbelief, denial, and deceit. Where in the world did you get the idea that it's a Nazi video? The video of the opening post is largely an excerpt of what Congress is promoting now and the very soothing insanity controlling both worldlings and professing Christians who are unthinkingly swallowing demonically crafted propaganda. That's a parallel to the review I cited.

8. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You could just listen to any Democrat and learn how Communism is going to take over.
    I despise both, but If forced to an either or situation, Nazism is a lesser evil than Communism.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This thread is about what's happening now, which the fearful are too terrified to examine, which is perfectly consistent with Scripture's final scenario. It's not about personal, non-Biblical fantasies.

10. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    NOW, right now, the CommieCrats are trying to take over the USA. (I use CommieCrat to refer to the new extreme faction in the party)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  12. Ran the Man

Ran the Man Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So any criticism of Israel is anti semitism? Even while Israel has MURDERED Palestinian Christians? read your history. Palestine used to be full of Orthodox christians.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ran the Man

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its not a nazi video. they're just discussing how a pro israel lobby is buying influence in congress.
    You care about other groups doing that. Why does Israel get a free pass? Isn't that interfering with american politics?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I understand the situation, the lobby group in question is made up of American citizens lobbying the government on a matter of interest to them. The lobby's funding comes from American sources.

15. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you saying the title of the OP is misleading?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zog Has-fallen

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, from all tax paying Americans, according to multiple sources that I respect. Here's one:

Here's another:

Paul Craig Roberts - "The US Gives Billions To Israel, Which They Use To Buy Our Elections!"

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder what history books it would be that we should read. Robert Murray M'Cheyne and Andrew Bonar visited Palestine in 1839, I don't recall reading anything about Orthodox Christians in Bonar's biography on M'Cheyne (The Life of Robert Murray M'Cheyne by Andrew Bonar, Banner of Truth Books).

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Ran the Man

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why not instead listen to the stories of thousands of displaced Christians in Palestine? YouTube man.

19. Ran the Man

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, but actually the Nazi part is Israeli interests trying to stop criticism of thier actions.

20. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was history before; now it's YouTube. make your mind up!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.