1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Those useful Bible quotes

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Alcott, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A speaker once told the story of when his 8 year old son did something so bad he wasn't allowed to sit at the dinner table with the rest of the family. So they set up a TV tray off to the side for him. Then they did their customary prayer thing in which everyone says one prayerful or thankful thought or quote. The father said, "Whom the Lord loves he reproves, even as a father corrects his son." The mother said, "Children are *still* a blessing from God." The daughter said, "Rebuke your brother when he sins-- oh, and forgive him if he repents." Then it was the son's turn, and he said, "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies."

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The sons quote was somewhat correct but shouldn't it have been, seeing circumstances... "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine Frenemies... Brother Glen:Biggrin