1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thou shalt now incline thine ear unto me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JacquelineDeane55, Jun 19, 2017.

1. JacquelineDeane55

JacquelineDeane55 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lol. Sorry, that was a little bit of humor. :D If I am in really silly mood, I speak in Old English.

I am new to these boards but not to talking on Christian message boards in general.

I believe in God and in his Son Jesus Christ. I believe that I was created, not that I crawled out of a soup somewhere like Evolution teaches. I guess that makes me a Christian. And a proponent of Intelligent Design/Creationism.

I think of GOD as my dear father, and you guys as my dear brothers and sisters.

I was selected by GOD to spread the gospel. He laid it on my heart and the burden was great. So for the past few weeks, this is what I have been doing. Non-stop witnessing! I only stop to use the bathroom or eat (and sleep of course).

Although I have been persecuted for my faith. I guess I should expect this. Jesus said that if the world hated Him, it would hate us too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi, Jacqueline. Welcome to the Baptist Board.

3. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What happened to this person from over three years ago?

I came here from Members... Current Visitors so someone else was looking at this thread today.