1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Three types of people?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by loDebar, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You really should read Kendall and Hodge. I'll be praying that Christ will illuminate your narrow mind. And, that the Holy Spirit would convict you of your arrogance. I'll be praying, too, that, by His Grace, you'll experience His gift of Peace.[/QUOTE]
    The scripture illuminates my mind.....two men....under the Spirit, or under the flesh......do not bother with such carnal prayers, they are not leaving the room you are in....thanks for your kind words.

2. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Mr. Davis,
    Hello Mr. Davis,

romans 8 describes two persons....those under the dominion of the Spirit,those under dominion of the flesh...one is a believer the other a non believer devoid of the Spirit

The Carnal Christian Doctrine #1

The Carnal Christian Doctrine #2
    You offered your thoughts earlier....I offered a brief explanation and two sermons to support what I said.

Did you listen to these sermons?
    here is another for you...take the time to listen and respond to them.....I will wait...show me how you believe they are wrong:Cautious:oops::Cautious

You offered Hodge vol. 3.....I have it, however it is at the house and I am on the road......would you care to show how they refute the sermons on Romans 8.
    I do not think it can be done.

3. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.