1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Three Vital Questions.

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Ron Wood, Mar 4, 2011.

1. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Within scripture

God is no man as men what to see it. He can love whom ever He wants to and save how he wants to. Men like to play on emotions instead of seeing the word as it say's. God doesn't need a qualifyer who He loves men are the one who wants to give Him those.

He loved the world just as He said it that He sent His Son, now we know that He does and wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth we look to His word to see who they are, those who believe in His Son, so simple.

Israel was His sheep, Christ came into His own and His own received Him not. So what did Jesus say, if you disown me He will disown you. If they do not continue in their unbelief, God is merciful to them He will graft them back in. He has also included others those who heard the Gospel of their salvation having believed.

Just because men say God needs a qualifier doesn't make it true.

Exodus 19
    4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. 5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you[Or possession, for the whole earth is mine. You ] will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

Deuteronomy 7:6
    For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

Zephaniah 3:12
    But I will leave within you the meek and humble. The remnant of Israel will trust in the name of the LORD.

John 1:11
    He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

Matthew 10:33
    But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

(not a Peter denial a complete disowning)

Romans 11:
    17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

Ephesians 1:13
    And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

Jude 1
    5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[Some early manuscripts Jesus ] at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe.

This is what God called me as a believer to do.

Hebrews 3:
    12 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. 14 We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end.

#41 psalms109:31, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
  2. Ron Wood

Ron Wood New Member

I never said that God needs a qualifier. For you to suggest that is what I am saying just shows your unwillingness to actually deal with truth. And you are still skirting answering the question. It is called a red herring argument. My arguments aren't hard to understand nor is the question. So until you are honest enough to actually engage what I am saying I am done with you. I have neither the time or the inclination to chase you.

3. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Like I said I was answering the world that it doesn't have exception. To God, it means everything, and you said something about it needs a qualifier, and I said that God didn't need a qualifier. That He does love the world everything that He sent His Son.

That the hope that is in Christ is for everyone and those who believe in Him shall be saved and He made us the messenger.

That men have no excuse not to come after Christ is lifted up. If they don't come it is because of their own evil desires not because God doesn't want them to be saved God wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

To say there is exception to the word world when God said He loved the world is to me someone trying to get away from the truth of that word. I call tap dancing

#43 psalms109:31, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011