1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Time To Man Up!

Discussion in 'TV Shows and Movies' started by tyndale1946, May 2, 2017.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm from the sunny state of California and lead a pretty sedentary way of life... There is this program on the History Channel that I watch every now and then called Swamp People... Have you seen it?... For all you rednecks out there this may be your type of show and if you haven't seen it take a look... The occupation of these folks and as Troy a Dad on the show says we don't do banking hours... 9 to 5 but we hunt Gators... 5 to 9... The interesting thing about the show is how they do it... To put it mildly... THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE!... But I love it... Suggestion, if you've not seen the program... Check it out!... Get yer Gator on... Brother Glen:eek:

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of our neighbors in Florida has a nuisance animal removal service. He says he gets 2-3 gators a week, very few over six feet. He says they're actually pretty easy and that in the day time, they're actually pretty docile.

I grew up in L.A. so I grew up around them and swimming with them. They're wild animals and you always want to remember that, but there are some basic rules and as long as you follow the rules, they generally won't bother you.

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess that is true and they are probably not that hungry after they ate the last guy that followed the rules... Brother Glen:Roflmao

• Funny Funny x 1