1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

To Impeach or Not to Impeach

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by HankD, Dec 19, 2018.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It begins...

Nancy Pelosi says she won’t rule out indictment, impeachment for Trump

2. Praying

Praying Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think Polisi will try to get Trump impeached. She wants globalism as well as many other dems. This country is going down. It will be destroyed. Trump right now is the only thing holding us together sort of speak. He is against globalism. That is why they want him out. Soro's needs to be caught for what he has been doing and put in jail. He has been paying for a lot of the problems to happen in this country. He will one day trip up and hopefully sooner than later. We are headed for economic instability and an possibly a financial collapse. Things are going to get bad and we better be prepared for what's coming. It would not surprise me and I hope I am wrong. But a bank holiday is not out of the question. Because of all that is going on, I just bought a book Get Prepared Now by Michael T. Snyder and Barbara Fix. Started reading it last night. Things that I was thinking was going to maybe happen is in this book. But it also tells you how to prepare. I hope I am prepared for the above problems but this one could lead to riots and a lot worse. Hang on to your hats and pray hard because this year is going to be a very bumpy ride.

3. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Preparing for what?

4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m thinking doomsday prepper

5. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is doomsday and how do yopu prep for it?

6. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No idea, but it’s a thing people do.

7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Google of "Impeach Trump" resulted in over 60,000 responses - Be careful if you try it though - Obscenities abound by the moral elitists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And so it is - It has now been established forever (or until the Lord comes) that the DNC has affected (in collusion with) almost all news media and blindly rushed in after Donald Trump with accusations real and imagined in order to topple him from the presidency.

Their methods to attain that end show their true nature.

They may (after the wisdom of Nancy) refrain because they need a real and clear cut act of "high crimes and/or misdemeanors" to indict him via the senate for which they are looking to Mueller and their myriad investigatory efforts. Remember the B. Clinton fiasco.

The latest is - Tax returns, probably to entangle him as a "foreign agent"/espionage "high crime" for Russia, China or other communist countries, etc...
    No doubt a herd of law professionals are furiously at work as we speak.

Time will tell.

9. Praying

Praying Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not a doomsday prepper. I see things happening to people because of the gov. shutdown. People will not get their paychecks and a lot of people live paycheck to paycheck. So these people will be either without jobs or working without pay. People need to be prepared for this type of thing. It has nothing to do with doomsday prepping. I am not a fan of that. It's a TV nut job show. We never know what tomorrow will bring in these uncertain times and need to save back money for this. Some of these people could very well loose their houses, cars and not even be able to feed their kids. Because they don't know how to prepare for these things. We prep for hurricanes, snow storms etc. So why not have a little extra money or as I call it emergency savings. And yes even at least a months worth of food for such a situation as a gov. shutdown. Call me a doomsday prepper if you like but I don't fit the discription. And no I don't even have tons of ammo. Let alone a gun. I just prepare for snowstorms and hurricanes where I live and keep a bit of cash on hand for hard time emergencies. Remember the wild fires in CA. Look what they are going through. My prepping for the end of the world is praying for our country and our leaders to do what is right for we the people.

10. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It's a situation where something happens (Hurricane or Tornado) and it's at least 3 days before the government can get food and other supplies to the people. So, to start, it's having food and water and other supplies like batteries and first aid stuff on hand for at least 3 days. I would also recommend a firearm or two for protection.

Some people of course will take it to the max and prepare for a longer time, others for just the 3 day scenario.

For years as a single man I lived in a cold climate rural area. I had my own water supply, solar power for electricity, and plenty of wood for heat and cooking, so in essence being prepared was normal everyday living. The only thing I might do extra is stock up on food if a big snowstorm was forecast.

Now my wife and I are in Florida, so we are only set for the 3 day period. We live full time in an RV, so I keep my fresh water tank full and have solar panels for power. During the last big Hurricane that came through here the electric power was out for 4 days, but we were just fine with what we had for resources.

#50 Adonia, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019