1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured To the Calvinists here: what part of Non cal theology Bothers you the Most?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Yeshua1, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Again, I simply asked for yes or no to each tenant.

Nevertheless, each tenant you and convicted1 both said yes to all 4. These 4 tenants were virtually word for word in my description a few posts ago that I stated as a premise, and you disagreed with it.

Thus that proves my point. We Non Cals accurately state your positions, but you disagree with the conclusions and claim that we misstated you. And then when I made it simple, I stated 2 exact same premises, one contained in a paragraph, and then one in numerical order, you disagreed with the first, and agreed with the last.

Like I said, dishonest representations of the Non Cals positions.

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

FTR, I am a non-cal. The problem I have with you is that you stated you would write what you believed the TULIP to be......you would write....you would write......and then "copied and pasted" w/o citing a source. That's the very definition of plagarism.

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

See that part called a persons name that gives due credit? Yeah, that's called properly giving credit and being honest.

You and your super spiritual deception. You're deceiving yourself and no one else. You've shown no remorse, no repentant heart, nothing, yet you want to tout 'your acrostic as BIBLE.'

Please, spare us your spirituality. What you do speaks so loud we can't hear a word that you say.

4. preacher4truth

Yup. Thanks for sticking up for me and telling the 'Dr' the obvious about my signature. :thumbsup:

5. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

"But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile." 2 Corinthians 12:16

I'm not the only person that ever tricked someone into exposing their hypocrisy. And the fact that it worked showed what a bunch of hypocrites you are.

6. preacher4truth

The blatant hypocrisy about the whole thing is his website called 'dorightchristians' when he himself doesn't lift a finger himself to do right in this thread.

:rolleyes:

7. preacher4truth

Says the plagiarizing deceitful 'Dr' with the do right christians web site.

Talk about hypocrisy.

8. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You cannot even be honest here...
    Hint:

not savingly...means NO....I did not say..yes to all.

Listen.....if you cannot repent of your ungodly posts,as Herald and others have called you to do.....you are not credible and worth the time to go back and forth with.It is painfully obvious that you are in over your head,and now you are just embarrassing yourself.....

I knew when you could not respond early on to the scriptures that you were in trouble, but this last day or two has not been helpful to you or other non cals who hoped you would add something here, but even they are becoming ashamed of your conduct.

And that is why you are devoid of truth even now!!!!

#308 Iconoclast, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
  9. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Sorry you can't bully me into your point of view, I have much thicker skin than that. If you think some stupid comments about me trying to catch you in guile, which I did, is going to shut me up, you're in for a long week. You and several others here started the mess, and have to find a way to make yourselves look superior all the while posting ungodly movies, ungodly videos, praising liquor, and calling Jesus a winebibber in defense your argument for alcohol which is pathetic.

And you call yourself a preacher? I don't see a church listed anywhere where you pastor at, that's pretty misleading when you falsely claim to be a preacher, and clearly are not.

10. preacher4truth

You've not caught me in any guile -- show us the proof of this false accusation.

Heavens sake you've already proven you can't even catch yourself in your own.

Wonder what that means about you?

11. preacher4truth

Well said. That a believer won't repent? Well, well then.

At this point, if he did, it would be IMO only to appease us as I cannot believe a word he says, nor does he show a penitent spirit. More or less he shows an arrogant haughty unrepentant nature.

Not to mention his blaspheming the LORDS name as well.

12. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Well just remember "What Kills You Makes You Stronger". And you have been killed in this thread! :laugh:

13. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

I did not say "savingly" I simply ask, Can a man dead in sin respond to God? That was a simple yes or no question. You claim that I make straw man arguments, but yet when I lay out points to establish a premise, you add to what I said, and this is what all of you have done consistently which is why you fail to understand where any of the Non Cals are coming from.

So if say NO, then you are saying a dead man CAN respond to God. This was a simple question with no clarifications. It's not "a dead man can respond to God IF". It was either can he, or can't he respond to God in his dead state.

This is why Calvinists and Non Calvinists never get anywhere because the Calvinists consistently and deliberately change what the other person laid out as a premise, and this is proof.

14. preacher4truth

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :thumbsup: :laugh:

And his quote is even incorrect!!!

Hey 'Dr' it's 'Whatever DOESN'T kill you makes you stronger.'

And please, change your website name to something other than 'Do Right' so as to better reflect who you are, as you are one who has been found to not do right.

Perhaps 'unrepentant hearts of stone'? Scary isn't it?

15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Any my biceps have now reached 20'' thank you for participating :)

16. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

The statement is meant to contradict the COMMUNIST that came up with that statement. So now we can add COMMUNIST SUPPORTER to your list. What DOESN"T kill you makes you stronger is Nietzsche genius.

#316 DrJamesAch, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
  17. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Right you are Amy G:applause::applause:

Your vague question and premise....is not a 'simple" yes/no....
    Your Keen ninja style "tactics and guile"....are lame....listen....try and come back under another name....leave your bluster and pompous foaming at the door, come and and begin to learn what you have not learned so far.
    What you are doing is not working so well,and in case you have not noticed no one seems to be following your ...um...lead???

18. preacher4truth

Classic!!!! I love it! Great advice! :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I'll mosey on over to his do wrong site and see if I can find some more plagiarizing over there.

19. HeirofSalvation

HeirofSalvation Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:thumbs:It won't....when an opportunity arrives we'll create a thread about it....this one degenerated into a rabid insanity by page 4. I would very much like to discuss with you how you think about these things....I think you would pose some excellent insight.

20. HeirofSalvation

HeirofSalvation Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

How did anyone not get that you intentionally misquoted the Godless Nietche in your statement? Especially considering the Scripture verse you used with it?
    Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Was there such an insane desire to insult you that they actually didn't KNOW you were intentionally mis-quoting that Godless heretic? I thought it was rather clever the first time I saw it.

Wow. I think some people are so blinded by anger because you don't kow-tow to them that they aren't using their heads.

Kick the dust off Dr. J. you are casting your pearls before the um...........utterly un-appreciative.

Your mis-quote of Nietzche is a mere :laugh: "Straw-man" :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.