1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tonite, on the history channel.....

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Bro. Curtis, Aug 20, 2007.

1. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

I guess you'll have to ask FBI for the originals, since Commissioner of U.S. Customs Robert C. Bonner stated, "On the morning of 9/11...within 45 minutes of the attacks, Customs forwarded the passenger lists with the names of the victims and 19 probable hijackers to the FBI and the intelligence community."

However, we do have this from the Boston Globe -

[​IMG]

2. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

And this, from L.A.Times reporter Terry McDermott, who said this AA Fight 77 manifest was among files he obtained from the FBI while researching his book.

LINK

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I shouldn't have to ask the FBI for them and neither should you, Davin Coburn, PM and the History Channel should have already done that or the Globe or CNN or Fox or....

What's the big deal anyway? Are they secret? Would our viewing them at this point endanger national security? If they prove the "hijackers" were on those planes for certain sure then why hasn't the MSM made a big deal of them?

I keep wonder about gathering DNA in a motel room. What are the odds of finding the "hijackers" DNA in a motel room? Any hotel or motel I ever stayed at (and I've stayed in alot over the years) cleans them often, they change the sheets and pillow cases, towels, soap, whatever as soon as you check out, if not sooner. I'm supposed to believe that the "hijackers" DNA was found and singled out from who knows how many strands of DNA there from who knows how many people that checked into and out those rooms?

#63 poncho, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2007
  4. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

I agree with you on that anyway. The FBI should release them to clear up any questions.

Some of them at least had rented apartments. DNA could be found on toothbrushes or combs, things of that nature. Also, Mohammad Atta's bags were not loaded onto the plane because he had checked in too late (see 9/11 Commission Staff Report Pg. 85-86). His bags were held and searched after the attacks, and agents could have found DNA samples in there.