1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Top Analyst Thinks San Bernardino Massacre was False Flag

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Dec 8, 2015.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can expect one every time you use contemptous terms for other members here. Anything else you have to say is summarily dismissed as the samo samo CT Poop you usually post.

Must be lonely on that pedestal you've put yourself on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What Carpro is really saying is he'll use any means to protect his "safe space" aka the false left vs right paradigm including using the same non arguements the lefties use. :rolleyes:

Remember folks "thinking for yourself means thinking like everyone else".

"The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those that speak it" George Orwell.

#23 poncho, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  4. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Stop the high and mighty act. You act as if you are a free and independent thinker, when in fact you are the one whose view instantly conforms to whatever Alex Jones spews out of his mouth. You are a fell fledged, autographed picture carrying, man crush having, member of the Alex Jones cult.

• Like Like x 1
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Question: What is a double standard bearer?

Answer: One who continually uses contemptous terms on other members while complaining about the use of contemptous terms being used on other members.

There's another term for this type of thinking but I'm not allowed to use it under threat of banishment.

#25 poncho, Dec 9, 2015
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You sound upset Matt.

Of course my views align with Alex Jones views. Not always but more often than not but that's only because his views align with the bulk of the evidence.

You act as if you are a free thinker by using the same words and arguments the government and media use to deal with people who question their "official stories". In fact your views instantly conform to the "official" lines being spewed out of the mouths of the corporate talking heads without question.

You're such a free thinker you use exact the same terms, the exact same words and the exact same non arguments they use. You always attack the person instead of what they are saying and the evidence they produce.

That doesn't take any thinking on your part at all. You don't have to defend your own position with facts and evidence or bother to argue against the facts and evidence I or anyone else produce.

You're whole argument is "he's a kook or you're a kook". That takes no thought at all on your part.

All you need to worry about is being seen as part of the majority whether that majority is right is wrong doesn't really matter. I think what really bothers you is that I constantly question the mainstream narratives and official stories that you don't dare question for fear of being viewed as an "outsider" in the "minority" or a "kook".

It doesn't take any thought to be a "mainstreamer". It's a "safe space" for you. You feel most comfortable there and you don't like the idea of someone like me or Alex Jones threatening that "safe space" of your's.

That's to bad for you and the baptistborg because I'm going to keep threatening your little "safe space" with facts and evidence you'd rather ignore. ;)

#26 poncho, Dec 9, 2015
  7. matt wade

Not at all.

Bulk is the key word here and the only truthful part.

Prove these statements. You say you love evidence so much, provide evidence that I use the same words and arguments the government and media use. Prove that my views instantly conform to the "official" lines.

Again, prove it., Show where my words are the exact same words and the exact same "non arguments".

Again, prove that I don't dare question the official stories and narratives. Show me where I have illustrated this behavior.

All this post does is show your continual "go to" narrative. Whenever someone disagrees with you they are instantly branded a corporate and government shill. You attempt to paint the person that disagrees with you as some type of sheep that goes along with whatever they are led to. FOR ONCE, back up your accusations and show me where I conform to this particular image.

What actually bothers me is not that you question the mainstream narratives, it's that you are nothing but a Alex Jones cult member and do nothing but regurgitate his talking points. YOU are the one that needs to begin thinking for themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Anyone that has read your posts knows that you attack the messenger instead of the message Matt.

It's your "trademark". Sure you question Obama and the "liberal" media's narratives but you do it in words and terms framed by "conservative" commentators that are controlled by the same corporate interests.

You'll question the "global warming" scam and might even see it as an attempt for world government but you refuse to see the neocon's foreign wars and interventions as being an attempt at world government even though their own words and documents spell it out quite plainly that "world domination" through the use of military and economic power is the goal.

Like most of those who make up the baptistborg you have a blind spot. Your loyalty to one side or the other. I don't have that blind spot. I'm free to call a crook a crook or a tyrant a tyrant. You on the other hand have to be careful not to be seen as being "disloyal" to your team.

Never mind that governments have used false flags to increase and consolidate their power for centuries, never mind that the government is constantly playing one group against another to keep us weak and divided, never mind that the guests Alex Jones has on his show are insiders that have been where you haven't and know things you don't are all telling us that the banks and corporations are the real "power behind the throne" you just keep keep on attacking people and acting like the mainstream corporate media is the only credible source of information.

Never mind that I've been telling everyone that the government has been using radical Islamists as proxy regime change forces since the Afghan - Soviet war. Never mind that it's becoming more evident that I have been right about it for years while you and your brothers and sisters in the baptistborg have attacked me for it the whole time.

You keep doing what you do best, attacking people and I'll keep doing what I do best revealing the truth. Even if it does threaten your "safe space".

9. matt wade

Then reveal the truth. Show where I have "question[ed] Obama and the "liberal" media's narratives but you do it in words and terms framed by "conservative" commentators that are controlled by the same corporate interests."

Show where I "have to be careful not to be seen as being "disloyal" to your team.". Which team am I on? I'd really like an answer to that. Show me where I have supported a particular team.

10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just in the past couple of days Poncho has posted that the Sunday night speech by Obama would be laden with new gun control proposals--it wasn't. That the San Bernardino shooting was a false flag operation--surely it wasn't. He claims every terrorist attack, thwarted terrorist attack, botched terrorist attack is a false flag operation. He also claims Obama could not properly forge a birth certificate, something that rookie CIA agents could outsource in less than an hour, yet sophisticated false flag terror acts can be pulled off with precision and flair.

In short, Poncho doesn't have any credibility.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Why should I have to prove what I say? You don't have to prove what you say. The baptistborg doesn't have to prove what they say.

Their proof is "you're a kook and we're not".

12. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yes it was. If you are on a watch list you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. How do you get on a watch list? Do you have to be charged with a crime first? No. Do you have to be convicted of a crime first? No.

All you have to do to get on a watch list is be suspected of being suspected of being a threat. No one tells you you're on a watch list. No one really knows who puts you on a watch list. You could be on watch list right now. How do you get off a watch list once you're one it? No one knows.

Read the fifth amendment. What Obama said in effect was he wants to use one unconstitutional measure to take away a constitutionally protected right. Now who could argue with common sense like that?

ITL said it so it must be true. No debate allowed so it must be true. There wasn't three tall white guys because ITL says so. After all who would know about this more than ITL he saw it all on TV.

Like Matt said, prove it. Prove that I claimed every terrorist attack is a false flag operation.

That's a another lie. I never said that. What I said was Obama's birth certificate was a crude forgery. I never said Obama forged it. and if these false flag attacks were so sophisticated how come the media has to hide so much information and demonize anyone that questions the "official stories"?

Why do you act the same as they do in not allowing a debate?

In short ITL has to rely on half truths and lies to dismiss the evidence and attack me. As usual.

ITL's credibility rests on the hope that no one notices how much he has to stretch the truth and lie to make himself seem credible. What a joke.

Notice how none of these guys have actually addressed anything Dr.Steve Pieczenik said in the interview? Notice how they go on the attack and dismiss anyone that has questions as being "kooky"?

Yeah they're all so credible they don't have to address what has been said or review the evidence that has been revealed about false flags over the years. They're all so credible they have to shut down any debate and make anyone that dares ask a question look foolish.

They use the same tactics the left uses to shut down debate. Oh, you don't agree? Shame on you! You have questions? You're a kook! Yeah, that's what credibility is about if you want to be part of the baptistborg folks. You have to be able to lie make things up and attack people to shut down debate.

If you can do all that without conscience then welcome to the baptistborg.

#33 poncho, Dec 9, 2015
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You know why the baptistborg hate Alex Jones so much, besides the fact that he doesn't wear a suit and tie, shows raw emotion doesn't read from a teleprompter or have tons of corporate sponsors?

It's because despite the best efforts of the corporate sponsored media and their own efforts they aren't able to shut him down or shut him up. No matter how much they demonize and attack him he only becomes more popular. They don't want you to listen to the people he interviews. They don't want you to look at the documents. They don't want to know about history.

They don't want you to know that he reaches 20 million people a week. They don't want to know that his youtube videos go viral in a matter of hours. They don't want to know that he is respected by some of the most powerful and influential people from high ranking government officials and top generals in the military. They don't want to hear what these people have to say. They don't want you to hear what whistle blowers have uncovered and revealed. They don't want you to hear what people like colonel Anthony Shaffer has to say or what Christopher Monckton has to say. They don't want you to see the mountain of evidence he has uncovered. They don't want you to think different than they do. They don't want you to ask questions or see evidence that contradicts the official narratives.

They want you to stay just as uninformed, just as manipulated and just as conformed to this corporatized world as they are. This is why they won't debate the facts and evidence Alex Jones has revealed. This is why they go on the attack and resort to Alinsky's tricks. This is their favorite . . . * RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Here's another one of the baptistborg's favorite Alinsky tricks . . . * RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

So, if you're a newcomer to baptist board or you're a lurker that has been thinking about joining and you want to "fit in" with the "credible crowd" you need to learn Alinsky's "rules for radicals" and be able to use them effectively and conform to the mainstream consensus without question just like they do.

Then you'll be considered a member of the baptistborg in good standing. But remember just because you've been accepted into baptistborg consensus driven hive mind doesn't mean you're safe. The baptistborg members are known to eat their own from time to time. Just disagreeing or holding an opinion contrary to one of them is all it takes to become prey for the rest of them.

And remember if you even try to rise above the petty partisan politics they all enjoy so much they'll accuse you of "putting yourself on a pedestal" and acting better than them. It's a sin here to pull your head out of the false left vs right paradigm and the baptistborg will collectively do their level best to stone you to death for trying.

Oh and you should be able to hold two contradictory views at the same time be well versed in doublethink and newspeak. Knowing all the party talking points and being able to repeat them loudly and often while using Alinsky's tricks without thinking will give you instant baptistborg credibility.

Good luck and best wishes. :)

#34 poncho, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  15. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  16. matt wade

In typical fashion, you refuse to prove your allegations against me and just dump wall after wall of text.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And you're acting diffetently? You called a man a pathological liar without offering any proof.

Evidently you get offended when your own tactics are used against you.

Get over yourself already Saul Jr. Go back to your safe space and hide until you get another chance to act like Saul Sr.

Did Saul Sr. Sign your copy of his book? Just curious.

#37 poncho, Dec 10, 2015
  18. matt wade

When he shows up and asks for proof, I'll give it. Until then I'll await your proof for allegations against me.

19. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is not a new proposal. This has been talked about for at least a couple of weeks. A bill was already introduced in Congress months ago. Therefore, the assertion that Obama was going to devote a lot of his speech to new gun control proposals is false. BTW, the Alex Jones article predicting the announcement of new gun laws was pulled the day after the speech because they made the wrong call.

Here's that wall of text that Matt calls you on. Your rant has nothing to do with the fact that Obama failed to propose any new gun control measures in his speech to the nation on Sunday night.

Well, according to you, since it was in InfoWars it must be true. You would have us believe that the U.S. government was running a false flag operation and one of the participants was Farook's mother. That all of the extra bombs and ammunition found was necessary to carry out one false flag mission. The perpetrators, after shooting co-workers in their own neighborhood, rather than flee the state, hung around the area, even drove around in the suspected vehicle during the biggest dragnet in California history. Then they engaged the police in a gunfight to the death. Yep, that sounds like a well thought out plan by operatives of the United States government.

One need only to search the archives of Baptist Board to find all the other instances.

If anyone is interested, in the Google search bar type:

Site: baptistboard.com false flag

and see what turns up.

See?!

Conspiracy Fact: Every Major Terror Plot In U.S. Was Contrived

https://www.baptistboard.com/thread...major-terror-plot-in-u-s-was-contrived.59612/

As you are SO fond of saying, "Cui Bono" ("who benefits"?) You would tell us the shadowy international banksters that funded Obama's campaign don't have some people that can forge a credible birth certificate.

Question begging.

Talking to the mirror again, I see.

Plenty of precedence precedes this prevarication preventing the process of needing to protest it.

<snip wall of rant>

#39 InTheLight, Dec 10, 2015
  20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?_r=0

Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/n...o-thwart-bomb-used-in-trade-center-blast.html

FBI pushed Muslims to plot terrorist attacks: rights report

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-pushed-muslims-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report-160325158.html

As usual you say one thing while the evidence shows another. Black is white, up is down and the sun rises in the west right? O O

Why wouldn't Alex Jones predict Obama would use this crisis to go after our guns? There's plenty of precedence to suggest he would. And he did actually. He made it pretty clear that he wants to use one unconstitutional measure (government no fly list) to stop Americans from buying guns with no due process.

Evidently you don't think that's a big deal. Certainly not enough of a big deal to show emotion over. Right? No need to get upset just because Obama wants to deprive Americans of due process. Right?

It's all okay folks. Nothing to see here. There's no evidence the FBI has been creating terror plots and busting their patsies just in the nick of time. ITL said so so it must be true. It's "crazy" to be upset that Obama wants to deprive Americans of due process to further his anti gun agenda. It has to be true because ITL says so.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

The Fifth Amendment creates a number of rights relevant to both criminal and civil legal proceedings. In criminal cases, the Fifth Amendment guarantees the right to a grand jury, forbids “double jeopardy,” and protects against self-incrimination. It also requires that “due process of law” be part of any proceeding that denies a citizen “life, liberty or property” and requires the government to compensate citizens when it takes private property for public use.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/fifth_amendment

#40 poncho, Dec 10, 2015