1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Toyota Confident for 2005

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Ben W, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Things are looking up for Toyota for the comming 2005 Formula One season. They are cashed up and with driver Jamo Trulli believe that 2005 will be their year for victory.

I certainly hope so, I have been following them scince they joined Formula One and they have done it tough for the first few years with only 26 points on the grid. Yet you get the feeling that we are about to see them come up pretty rapidly! [​IMG]

http://snipurl.com/bmis

2. td

td New Member

Don't hold your breath. As long as Michael Schumacher is at Ferrari, everyone else is racing for second place.

3. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's Formula One? Is that racing? [​IMG]

Oh yeah, that's them funny looking cars with no fenders. Bump draft with one of them and you'll be sweeping up Kevlar for a week.

Now you take one of them Toyotie pickups and let them trade paint with Fords and Chevys..... Now that's racin'.

And no I didn't forget Dodge. Had one once that spent so much time goin' up and down on the lift they put in an altimeter in place of the odometer.

Will Feb 20th ever get here???