1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trollevangelism

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Sai, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I love a good professional troll. It’s reality tv to the masses of worthless servants.

I got banned for life on most.

But there’s one where the left and the right can say anything. It is there that I get tempted by the flesh. But as I’ve my own vulnerabilities, the pattern of the men and women that are not saved is always the same. And I found out that I am able to reach into the hearts of some. Perhaps elect? Cmon brothers. Whatever you might want to call it, I like evangelism or the conviction of the Holy Spirit.

I said horrible things there and still do sometimes. What happened is the very worst had their ticket to write me off as a racist, bigot etc etc. and if you are in your mid to late 70’s forgive me as I’m harsh from my time of 55 years. I truly do love you and Yeshua.

Because I’m written off, only the least effective, the bottom feeders the weak trolls like myself are left to our misery.

But alas my beloved, God has chosen the preaching of the foolishness of the cross to confound us. I’m fully confident that the gospel went out and in. Given our dispensation in 2020, you have to know that the rapture is at hand.

Anybody need a sign still?

Get the Gospel out while you still have time. Your life in the kingdom will reflect your time spent now. Heaven is a temporary abode. The saints have been there for 2k years. When Yeshua institutes the very same kingdom offered in the first century you and I will know our time together now and we will have one thousand years to think about it.

Blessings