1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trouble in Bohemian Grove Paradise

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 20, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

By Judi McLeod Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It’s high summer and little boys everywhere are planning to take over the world from treetop forts. Little Johnny’s home from school swing easily into Long John Silver mode on dreamy summer afternoons.

That’s California dreamin’ for the lovable Kool-Aid set.

In Monte Rio, California, toupee-wearing, cigar chomping little boys grown tall are beginning to arrive for this year’s secret Bohemian Club male-bonding session, where a today-the-pond-tomorrow-the-world agenda gets underway.

Long known as the “Bohos”, club members who tantalize mainstream media by banning its attendance cavort about in the buff and come down to earth by paying ritual homage to an owl they call, “Moloch”.

Continue at Canadian Free Press.

Ah yeah another two weeks of good clean Christian fun at the grove. I have to admit though being a Baptist has probably kept me away from the churches that "bend the knee" to an owl. Which denomination is it that does this anyway? The Bushes like to attend the grove but I forget which church they go to. Anybody know?

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

I think that Junior is a Methodist.
    My sentiments with what the author stated about the mosquitoes.

3. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

"But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire." - Deuteronomy 7:5

"And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place." - Deuteronomy 12:3

4. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

I'm not sure but I'm sure it is well lit or, perhaps better stated, illuminated.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Doncha just hate those awful pyramid schemes? The only people that get paid are the ones at the very top! Complete waste of time starting out way at the bottom.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Doncha just hate those awful pyramid schemes? The only people that ever get paid are the ones at the very top! Complete waste of time starting out way down at the bottom.