1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump comments on brutal nursing home beating

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Calminian, May 21, 2020.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It's so disgusting I can't post it. Even the President is riled up.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Is this even possible to believe? Can this be for real? Where is this nursing home, how is the victim doing?​

The perp is from Westland, Michigan. It's not clear to me whether it's several nursing homes or one. Not sure if he's an employee or not.

Just glad he's caught.

Our nursing home seniors have been through hell these last couple months. Maybe Satan is coordinating this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My immediate thought was for the death penalty for this guy. People who would do such a thing don’t deserve one more breath. Rabid dog. No longer worthy of rights.

4. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Have to admit, having some dark thoughts myself.

5. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Vicious Nursing Home Attacker Had COVID-19 and Was Quarantined Among the Elderly Despite Mental Illness and Felony Charges - Big League Politics

Not sure if here or the mean governors thread is where this should be, but the assailants own father said he was being ‘quarantined’ in this nursing home, & also had mental issues. WHY are these governors targeting nursing homes with covid positive patients??? This is second degree murder IMO, & all for the #’s of deaths to facilitate further lock downs, which Whitmer just did, one week ahead of the old one expiring she does it right before the holiday weekend. She is not a good person, & likely deserves to be arrested for the deaths of nursing home patients.

• Agree Agree x 1