1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump Gets Punked by Iran

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Sep 26, 2017.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You wondering why Trump is tweeting incessantly about the NFL players kneeling? About patriotism?

Could it be because he was punked by Iranian TV? On Saturday Trump tweeted that “Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel."

Trump Iran Missile.JPG

But....it turns out the video clip from Iranian TV was from 7 months earlier! I guess this is what happens when the Commander in Chief learns foreign policy from watching "the shows". The President of the United States accused another country of firing a missile without consulting his own military. I wonder why no one is talking about this? Too much deflection about NFL players kneeling?

-----
    EXCLUSIVE: Iranian state television released video footage Friday claiming to show the launch of a new type of medium-range ballistic missile, a few hours after it was displayed during a military parade in Tehran.

But it turns out Iran never fired a ballistic missile, sources say.

The video released by the Iranians was more than seven months old – dating back to a failed launch in late January, which resulted in the missile exploding shortly after liftoff, according to two U.S. officials.

President Trump had originally responded to the reported launch in a late-Saturday tweet, saying, “Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel. They are also working with North Korea. Not much of an agreement we have!”

Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe the N Korea "H Bomb" detonation was fake as well.

HankD